tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
The Official PROC Restaurant review thread. - Page 430 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #4291  
Old 27-06-2019, 08:32 PM
Meridian Meridian is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: A better place
Posts: 8,408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe View Post
Lunch time beckoned, and it being the cricket world cup what way to celebrate lunch than a trip to Chaska with my good friend Aishwarya




Not your traditional dimly lit indian. hipster decor with 90s nostalgia decor throughout.

Tasty Mexican waitress complimenting a majority indian endeavor. Food is reasonably priced and clientele is mostly Indian despite the food being spiced to the Irish palate.

7.7/10
Shame the table was no more than a picnic table that one would find in a public park.
Reply With Quote
  #4292  
Old 27-06-2019, 09:49 PM
Pepe Pepe is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Playboy of Beggars Bush
Posts: 19,954
Default

Underneath the bowl of basmati somebody engraved speedy ♥️ Dave.
Reply With Quote
  #4293  
Old 28-06-2019, 07:47 AM
Drucker Drucker is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 14,740
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe View Post
Lunch time beckoned, and it being the cricket world cup what way to celebrate lunch than a trip to Chaska with my good friend Aishwarya




Not your traditional dimly lit indian. hipster decor with 90s nostalgia decor throughout.

Tasty Mexican waitress complimenting a majority indian endeavor. Food is reasonably priced and clientele is mostly Indian despite the food being spiced to the Irish palate.

7.7/10
More like 1890s nostalgia decor.
Steel serving bowls, soft drink served in a can, tissue napkins.

You can take the midget out of maaaaan, but you can’t take maaaaan out of the midget
Reply With Quote
  #4294  
Old 28-06-2019, 08:05 AM
king of the BONGO king of the BONGO is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: the INTERNET
Posts: 10,975
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe View Post
Lunch time beckoned, and it being the cricket world cup what way to celebrate lunch than a trip to Chaska with my good friend Aishwarya




Not your traditional dimly lit indian. hipster decor with 90s nostalgia decor throughout.

Tasty Mexican waitress complimenting a majority indian endeavor. Food is reasonably priced and clientele is mostly Indian despite the food being spiced to the Irish palate.

7.7/10

looks savage m8.
Reply With Quote
  #4295  
Old 28-06-2019, 09:15 AM
Pepe Pepe is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Playboy of Beggars Bush
Posts: 19,954
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucker View Post
More like 1890s nostalgia decor.
Steel serving bowls, soft drink served in a can, tissue napkins.

You can take the midget out of maaaaan, but you can’t take maaaaan out of the midget
Steel bowls is how they do it in Goa m8.
Reply With Quote
  #4296  
Old 28-06-2019, 09:17 AM
CJ Poogan CJ Poogan is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 2,185
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe View Post
Lunch time beckoned, and it being the cricket world cup what way to celebrate lunch than a trip to Chaska with my good friend Aishwarya




Not your traditional dimly lit indian. hipster decor with 90s nostalgia decor throughout.

Tasty Mexican waitress complimenting a majority indian endeavor. Food is reasonably priced and clientele is mostly Indian despite the food being spiced to the Irish palate.

7.7/10
Looks lovely.

Would you have a mango lassi instead of the coke?
Reply With Quote
  #4297  
Old 28-06-2019, 09:35 AM
Pepe Pepe is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Playboy of Beggars Bush
Posts: 19,954
Default

Coke wasn't mine m8. Actually Aishwarya ordered one of those mango lassi and it looked the bizness if I may say so myself.
Reply With Quote
  #4298  
Old 28-06-2019, 09:44 AM
Drucker Drucker is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 14,740
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe View Post
Coke wasn't mine m8. Actually Aishwarya ordered one of those mango lassi and it looked the bizness if I may say so myself.
Did you try the maaaan naaan?

Reply With Quote
  #4299  
Old 29-06-2019, 10:11 AM
One One is online now
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 18,495
Default

Ballymaloe house. 5 courses, spinach soup, a buffet style starter selection (oysters, pate, salad, etc.) Duck and Turbot for mains, cheese course, the famed dessert trolley, had sugared strawberries, pistachio meringue and cream. Skipped the tea.

It was alright. Hate the idea of a buffet for the starters. If I want to dish out my food Il stay at home. I'm with AA Gill, a place past its best . With two glasses of wine and service just shy of 200 quid. For that money I expected better

6/10
Reply With Quote
  #4300  
Old 29-06-2019, 10:18 AM
Tube a Pringles Tube a Pringles is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 18,156
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
Ballymaloe house. 5 courses, spinach soup, a buffet style starter selection (oysters, pate, salad, etc.) Duck and Turbot for mains, cheese course, the famed dessert trolley, had sugared strawberries, pistachio meringue and cream. Skipped the tea.

It was alright. Hate the idea of a buffet for the starters. If I want to dish out my food Il stay at home. I'm with AA Gill, a place past its best . With two glasses of wine and service just shy of 200 quid. For that money I expected better

6/10
Was that for 2 of you?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




Christmas Music

The Oliver Plunkett, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼






tester
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.