tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
The Official PROC Restaurant review thread. - Page 430 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 27-06-2019, 08:32 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe View Post
Lunch time beckoned, and it being the cricket world cup what way to celebrate lunch than a trip to Chaska with my good friend Aishwarya

Not your traditional dimly lit indian. hipster decor with 90s nostalgia decor throughout.

Tasty Mexican waitress complimenting a majority indian endeavor. Food is reasonably priced and clientele is mostly Indian despite the food being spiced to the Irish palate.

7.7/10
Shame the table was no more than a picnic table that one would find in a public park.
Old 27-06-2019, 09:49 PM
Senior PROC Member

Underneath the bowl of basmati somebody engraved speedy ♥️ Dave.
Old 28-06-2019, 07:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Lunch time beckoned, and it being the cricket world cup what way to celebrate lunch than a trip to Chaska with my good friend Aishwarya

Not your traditional dimly lit indian. hipster decor with 90s nostalgia decor throughout.

Tasty Mexican waitress complimenting a majority indian endeavor. Food is reasonably priced and clientele is mostly Indian despite the food being spiced to the Irish palate.

7.7/10
More like 1890s nostalgia decor.
Steel serving bowls, soft drink served in a can, tissue napkins.

You can take the midget out of maaaaan, but you can’t take maaaaan out of the midget
Old 28-06-2019, 08:05 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:

7.7/10

looks savage m8.
Old 28-06-2019, 09:15 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucker View Post
More like 1890s nostalgia decor.
Steel serving bowls, soft drink served in a can, tissue napkins.

You can take the midget out of maaaaan, but you can’t take maaaaan out of the midget
Steel bowls is how they do it in Goa m8.
Old 28-06-2019, 09:17 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:

7.7/10
Looks lovely.

Would you have a mango lassi instead of the coke?
Old 28-06-2019, 09:35 AM
Senior PROC Member

Coke wasn't mine m8. Actually Aishwarya ordered one of those mango lassi and it looked the bizness if I may say so myself.
Old 28-06-2019, 09:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Coke wasn't mine m8. Actually Aishwarya ordered one of those mango lassi and it looked the bizness if I may say so myself.
Did you try the maaaan naaan?

Old 29-06-2019, 10:11 AM
Senior PROC Member

Ballymaloe house. 5 courses, spinach soup, a buffet style starter selection (oysters, pate, salad, etc.) Duck and Turbot for mains, cheese course, the famed dessert trolley, had sugared strawberries, pistachio meringue and cream. Skipped the tea.

It was alright. Hate the idea of a buffet for the starters. If I want to dish out my food Il stay at home. I'm with AA Gill, a place past its best . With two glasses of wine and service just shy of 200 quid. For that money I expected better

6/10
Old 29-06-2019, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
Ballymaloe house. 5 courses, spinach soup, a buffet style starter selection (oysters, pate, salad, etc.) Duck and Turbot for mains, cheese course, the famed dessert trolley, had sugared strawberries, pistachio meringue and cream. Skipped the tea.

It was alright. Hate the idea of a buffet for the starters. If I want to dish out my food Il stay at home. I'm with AA Gill, a place past its best . With two glasses of wine and service just shy of 200 quid. For that money I expected better

6/10
Was that for 2 of you?