tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Billy Kelleher's Abortion Agenda - Page 7 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 22-12-2017, 10:28 AM
TopicGrinder TopicGrinder is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 19,143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
Problem is from what I've seen there are very entrenched people on both sides of this debate. Using terms like "rabid" merely serves to add heat rather than light
Adding light is futile towards those that want to remain in the dark.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 22-12-2017, 11:49 AM
SoundMan SoundMan is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 22,750
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopicGrinder View Post
Adding light is futile towards those that want to remain in the dark.
Yes but there are those on both sides who want to "remain in the dark" about the other side's perspective. You seem to be indulging in your "balance" again where you're being critical of one side only while pretending to be reasonable.

Let's try to keep the debate factual instead of throwing around insults at either side. The only way a reasonable decision can be arrived at is if ALL of the FACTS are aired. Trying to shout down either side with insults isn't big or clever and in the end takes from the final decision - whatever it may be
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 22-12-2017, 12:05 PM
TopicGrinder TopicGrinder is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 19,143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
You seem to be indulging in your "balance" again where you're being critical of one side only while pretending to be reasonable.
I pointed out misinformation, doesn't matter what side it comes from. Unfortunately on this thread it comes from one side only.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 22-12-2017, 12:39 PM
an liathroid beag an liathroid beag is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 15,712
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
Yes but there are those on both sides who want to "remain in the dark" about the other side's perspective. You seem to be indulging in your "balance" again where you're being critical of one side only while pretending to be reasonable.

Let's try to keep the debate factual instead of throwing around insults at either side. The only way a reasonable decision can be arrived at is if ALL of the FACTS are aired. Trying to shout down either side with insults isn't big or clever and in the end takes from the final decision - whatever it may be

SoundMan SoundMan is offline
Senior PROC Member

Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10,419

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopicGrinder View Post
."You were repeatedly asked a direct question about the british army's victims, you deflected, you were called on it, and yet you continue to have the neck to try to deny it".

As previously stated - Hypocrisy, thy name is TopicGriinder"

He (Tropic Grinder) pretends to be neutral on the abortion issue while labelling the pro life side as being rabid and directs all his insults in one direction -as you said above hypocrisy personified
__________________
A woman drove me to drink!-and I forgot to thank her!
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 22-12-2017, 12:46 PM
TopicGrinder TopicGrinder is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 19,143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by an liathroid beag View Post
SoundMan SoundMan is offline
Senior PROC Member

Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10,419

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopicGrinder View Post
."You were repeatedly asked a direct question about the british army's victims, you deflected, you were called on it, and yet you continue to have the neck to try to deny it".

As previously stated - Hypocrisy, thy name is TopicGriinder"

He (Tropic Grinder) pretends to be neutral on the abortion issue while labelling the pro life side as being rabid and directs all his insults in one direction -as you said above hypocrisy personified
Lol, you really must do better as was pointed out yesterday I was never asked that question, Sound_y miss read the post from Hamster.

I labelled both sides rabid not just the pro life side. If you are going to come with inane bullshit about Iceland having no special Olympics team, then you will get insulted for plain stupidity if nothing else.

#musttryharder
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 23-12-2017, 03:43 PM
Flirty Flossie Flirty Flossie is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,525
Default

Wishing Billy Kelleher a happy Christmas but may he have no luck in the new year in pushing his abortion on demand agenda.
__________________
If she had another face lift she would have a beard
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 25-12-2017, 06:12 PM
an liathroid beag an liathroid beag is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 15,712
Default

Zappone, Coppinger and Kelleher, the three horsemen of the Apocalypse bravely leading the charge to have all the constitutional protections of unborn babies rescindedl
__________________
A woman drove me to drink!-and I forgot to thank her!
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 25-12-2017, 08:24 PM
Mister X Mister X is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 444
Default Demanding

Very weird use of language. One does not DEMAND medical procedures. Surely Abortion On Request would describe reality a lot more accurately.
TopicTinder is definitely a Gowl though. Although she makes a good case for Post Natal Procedure.
X

Last edited by Mister X; 25-12-2017 at 09:40 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 26-12-2017, 10:02 AM
an liathroid beag an liathroid beag is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 15,712
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister X View Post
Very weird use of language. One does not DEMAND medical procedures. Surely Abortion On Request would describe reality a lot more accurately.
TopicTinder is definitely a Gowl though. Although she makes a good case for Post Natal Procedure.
X
Not most diplomatic use of language indeed by the Abortionists especially when pitched at the middle ground. Much more refined and sensitive to request an abortion than demand an abortion and of course never under any circumstances mention the baby. As for your remark on Topic Tender, being diplomatic I cannot comment Never knew Troppy was a lady ??
__________________
A woman drove me to drink!-and I forgot to thank her!

Last edited by an liathroid beag; 26-12-2017 at 12:23 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 26-12-2017, 03:51 PM
Flirty Flossie Flirty Flossie is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,525
Default

I see that the BPAS have stolen a march on their British abortion providers competitors by registering the domain Abortion.ie. They gazumped Marie Stopes their rivals in the market race for the Irish abortion bucks.
Of course they all will be united in supporting Kelleher in his efforts to open the Irish abortion market for them.
__________________
If she had another face lift she would have a beard
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 07:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.