tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Billy Kelleher's Abortion Agenda - Page 7 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password

Old 22-12-2017, 10:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundMan View Post
Problem is from what I've seen there are very entrenched people on both sides of this debate. Using terms like "rabid" merely serves to add heat rather than light
Adding light is futile towards those that want to remain in the dark.
Old 22-12-2017, 11:49 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopicGrinder View Post
Adding light is futile towards those that want to remain in the dark.
Yes but there are those on both sides who want to "remain in the dark" about the other side's perspective. You seem to be indulging in your "balance" again where you're being critical of one side only while pretending to be reasonable.

Let's try to keep the debate factual instead of throwing around insults at either side. The only way a reasonable decision can be arrived at is if ALL of the FACTS are aired. Trying to shout down either side with insults isn't big or clever and in the end takes from the final decision - whatever it may be
Old 22-12-2017, 12:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
You seem to be indulging in your "balance" again where you're being critical of one side only while pretending to be reasonable.
I pointed out misinformation, doesn't matter what side it comes from. Unfortunately on this thread it comes from one side only.
Old 22-12-2017, 12:39 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Yes but there are those on both sides who want to "remain in the dark" about the other side's perspective. You seem to be indulging in your "balance" again where you're being critical of one side only while pretending to be reasonable.

Let's try to keep the debate factual instead of throwing around insults at either side. The only way a reasonable decision can be arrived at is if ALL of the FACTS are aired. Trying to shout down either side with insults isn't big or clever and in the end takes from the final decision - whatever it may be

Senior PROC Member

Quote:
."You were repeatedly asked a direct question about the british army's victims, you deflected, you were called on it, and yet you continue to have the neck to try to deny it".

As previously stated - Hypocrisy, thy name is TopicGriinder"

He (Tropic Grinder) pretends to be neutral on the abortion issue while labelling the pro life side as being rabid and directs all his insults in one direction -as you said above hypocrisy personified
Old 22-12-2017, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by an liathroid beag View Post
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
."You were repeatedly asked a direct question about the british army's victims, you deflected, you were called on it, and yet you continue to have the neck to try to deny it".

As previously stated - Hypocrisy, thy name is TopicGriinder"

He (Tropic Grinder) pretends to be neutral on the abortion issue while labelling the pro life side as being rabid and directs all his insults in one direction -as you said above hypocrisy personified
Lol, you really must do better as was pointed out yesterday I was never asked that question, Sound_y miss read the post from Hamster.

I labelled both sides rabid not just the pro life side. If you are going to come with inane bullshit about Iceland having no special Olympics team, then you will get insulted for plain stupidity if nothing else.

#musttryharder
Old 23-12-2017, 03:43 PM

Wishing Billy Kelleher a happy Christmas but may he have no luck in the new year in pushing his abortion on demand agenda.
Old 25-12-2017, 06:12 PM
Senior PROC Member

Zappone, Coppinger and Kelleher, the three horsemen of the Apocalypse bravely leading the charge to have all the constitutional protections of unborn babies rescindedl
Old 25-12-2017, 08:24 PM
Banned

Default Demanding

Very weird use of language. One does not DEMAND medical procedures. Surely Abortion On Request would describe reality a lot more accurately.
TopicTinder is definitely a Gowl though. Although she makes a good case for Post Natal Procedure.
X

Last edited by Mister X; 25-12-2017 at 09:40 PM..
Old 26-12-2017, 10:02 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister X View Post
Very weird use of language. One does not DEMAND medical procedures. Surely Abortion On Request would describe reality a lot more accurately.
TopicTinder is definitely a Gowl though. Although she makes a good case for Post Natal Procedure.
X
Not most diplomatic use of language indeed by the Abortionists especially when pitched at the middle ground. Much more refined and sensitive to request an abortion than demand an abortion and of course never under any circumstances mention the baby. As for your remark on Topic Tender, being diplomatic I cannot comment Never knew Troppy was a lady ??

Last edited by an liathroid beag; 26-12-2017 at 12:23 PM..
Old 26-12-2017, 03:51 PM

I see that the BPAS have stolen a march on their British abortion providers competitors by registering the domain Abortion.ie. They gazumped Marie Stopes their rivals in the market race for the Irish abortion bucks.
Of course they all will be united in supporting Kelleher in his efforts to open the Irish abortion market for them.