tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Billy Kelleher's Abortion Agenda - Page 277 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2761  
Old 11-07-2019, 09:52 AM
Drucker Drucker is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 14,740
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloblock View Post
He's an incompetent placeholder. He has done the square root of fuck all in politics, but managed to spin the notion that the success of a grass roots campaign on abortion access was all inspired by him.
He got elected.

Which is more than you did.


Reply With Quote
  #2762  
Old 11-07-2019, 12:17 PM
sloblock sloblock is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 6,480
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucker View Post
He got elected.

Which is more than you did.


Having never run for election, it is indisputable that I have not been elected. Have you?
Reply With Quote
  #2763  
Old 11-07-2019, 07:05 PM
an liathroid beag an liathroid beag is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 14,790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloblock View Post
He's an incompetent placeholder. He has done the square root of fuck all in politics, but managed to spin the notion that the success of a grass roots campaign on abortion access was all inspired by him.
Never thought I would agree with you on anything Slobby

Doctors have been warned women seeking a routine appointment to see a gynaecologist in the Coombe Hospital, Dublin, will have to wait a year or more.

It comes against a background of crisis in gynaecology outpatient waiting lists, with 27,913 women facing delays across the country.

Health Minister Simon Harris promised another plan on women's health yesterday but did not say how the problems, which are putting patients at risk, will be tackled.


The only way that a woman will have not to wait for a gynaecologist is to choose to abort her unborn baby. the guy is a disaster and the only thing saving him is brexit and the fact that Leo has already lost two ministers
__________________
A woman drove me to drink!-and I forgot to thank her!
Reply With Quote
  #2764  
Old 12-07-2019, 06:09 PM
an liathroid beag an liathroid beag is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 14,790
Default

Harris could not be found when the latest scandal on the cervical smear tests broke today. Apparently 800 women whose previous tests were invalidated due to out of date testing material had to be retested and were not then informed of these second test results because of a computer "glitch" Harris has gone to ground and could not be found for comment, but you can bet your last cent if he was asked for comment on his abortion programme you would not be able to get him off the airwaves . What a disaster of a minister.
__________________
A woman drove me to drink!-and I forgot to thank her!
Reply With Quote
  #2765  
Old 12-07-2019, 06:26 PM
TheEarlofPearl TheEarlofPearl is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 12,810
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by an liathroid beag View Post
Harris could not be found when the latest scandal on the cervical smear tests broke today. Apparently 800 women whose previous tests were invalidated due to out of date testing material had to be retested and were not then informed of these second test results because of a computer "glitch" Harris has gone to ground and could not be found for comment, but you can bet your last cent if he was asked for comment on his abortion programme you would not be able to get him off the airwaves . What a disaster of a minister.
Lies lies lies, you really can't help yourself.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-new...-38306433.html

Speaking in the Seanad today Health Minister Simon Harris said the HSE has contacted a “small number” of the 800 women involved .
Reply With Quote
  #2766  
Old 13-07-2019, 11:30 AM
an liathroid beag an liathroid beag is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 14,790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarlofPearl View Post
Lies lies lies, you really can't help yourself.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-new...-38306433.html

Speaking in the Seanad today Health Minister Simon Harris said the HSE has contacted a “small number” of the 800 women involved .
RTE could not find him to comment, contacted his office and he was not available for comment and of course he had to break cover some time
__________________
A woman drove me to drink!-and I forgot to thank her!
Reply With Quote
  #2767  
Old 13-07-2019, 06:49 PM
TheEarlofPearl TheEarlofPearl is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 12,810
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by an liathroid beag View Post
RTE could not find him to comment, contacted his office and he was not available for comment and of course he had to break cover some time
Roll your eyes all you want, you lied and got caught by your little bollock again.
Reply With Quote
  #2768  
Old 15-07-2019, 05:51 PM
an liathroid beag an liathroid beag is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 14,790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarlofPearl View Post
Roll your eyes all you want, you lied and got caught by your little bollock again.
No point in having a debate with a troll whose modus operandi in such exchanges is name calling and throwing personal abuse, little wonder that a record number of posters have you on ignore
__________________
A woman drove me to drink!-and I forgot to thank her!
Reply With Quote
  #2769  
Old 15-07-2019, 07:14 PM
sloblock sloblock is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 6,480
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by an liathroid beag View Post
No point in having a debate with a troll whose modus operandi in such exchanges is name calling and throwing personal abuse, little wonder that a record number of posters have you on ignore
Ad hominem much?

Were you lying? Or speaking in prejudiced ignorance?
Reply With Quote
  #2770  
Old 15-07-2019, 07:46 PM
TheEarlofPearl TheEarlofPearl is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 12,810
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by an liathroid beag View Post
No point in having a debate with a troll whose modus operandi in such exchanges is name calling and throwing personal abuse, little wonder that a record number of posters have you on ignore
Lol you are not having debate, you lied(as usual), got caught out (as usual). What's to debate?


Quote:
Originally Posted by an liathroid beag View Post
little wonder that a record number of posters have you on ignore
More lies, you really can't help yourself. I pity the kids.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



More events ▼






tester
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.