tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Billy Kelleher's Abortion Agenda - Page 277 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password

Old 11-07-2019, 09:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloblock View Post
He's an incompetent placeholder. He has done the square root of fuck all in politics, but managed to spin the notion that the success of a grass roots campaign on abortion access was all inspired by him.
He got elected.

Which is more than you did.

Old 11-07-2019, 12:17 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucker View Post
He got elected.

Which is more than you did.

Having never run for election, it is indisputable that I have not been elected. Have you?
Old 11-07-2019, 07:05 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloblock View Post
He's an incompetent placeholder. He has done the square root of fuck all in politics, but managed to spin the notion that the success of a grass roots campaign on abortion access was all inspired by him.
Never thought I would agree with you on anything Slobby

Doctors have been warned women seeking a routine appointment to see a gynaecologist in the Coombe Hospital, Dublin, will have to wait a year or more.

It comes against a background of crisis in gynaecology outpatient waiting lists, with 27,913 women facing delays across the country.

Health Minister Simon Harris promised another plan on women's health yesterday but did not say how the problems, which are putting patients at risk, will be tackled.

The only way that a woman will have not to wait for a gynaecologist is to choose to abort her unborn baby. the guy is a disaster and the only thing saving him is brexit and the fact that Leo has already lost two ministers
Old 12-07-2019, 06:09 PM
Senior PROC Member

Harris could not be found when the latest scandal on the cervical smear tests broke today. Apparently 800 women whose previous tests were invalidated due to out of date testing material had to be retested and were not then informed of these second test results because of a computer "glitch" Harris has gone to ground and could not be found for comment, but you can bet your last cent if he was asked for comment on his abortion programme you would not be able to get him off the airwaves . What a disaster of a minister.
Old 12-07-2019, 06:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by an liathroid beag View Post
Harris could not be found when the latest scandal on the cervical smear tests broke today. Apparently 800 women whose previous tests were invalidated due to out of date testing material had to be retested and were not then informed of these second test results because of a computer "glitch" Harris has gone to ground and could not be found for comment, but you can bet your last cent if he was asked for comment on his abortion programme you would not be able to get him off the airwaves . What a disaster of a minister.
Lies lies lies, you really can't help yourself.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-new...-38306433.html

Speaking in the Seanad today Health Minister Simon Harris said the HSE has contacted a “small number” of the 800 women involved .
Old 13-07-2019, 11:30 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarlofPearl View Post
Lies lies lies, you really can't help yourself.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-new...-38306433.html

Speaking in the Seanad today Health Minister Simon Harris said the HSE has contacted a “small number” of the 800 women involved .
RTE could not find him to comment, contacted his office and he was not available for comment and of course he had to break cover some time
Old 13-07-2019, 06:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
RTE could not find him to comment, contacted his office and he was not available for comment and of course he had to break cover some time
Roll your eyes all you want, you lied and got caught by your little bollock again.
Old 15-07-2019, 05:51 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarlofPearl View Post
Roll your eyes all you want, you lied and got caught by your little bollock again.
No point in having a debate with a troll whose modus operandi in such exchanges is name calling and throwing personal abuse, little wonder that a record number of posters have you on ignore
Old 15-07-2019, 07:14 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
No point in having a debate with a troll whose modus operandi in such exchanges is name calling and throwing personal abuse, little wonder that a record number of posters have you on ignore
Ad hominem much?

Were you lying? Or speaking in prejudiced ignorance?
Old 15-07-2019, 07:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Lol you are not having debate, you lied(as usual), got caught out (as usual). What's to debate?

Quote:
little wonder that a record number of posters have you on ignore
More lies, you really can't help yourself. I pity the kids.