tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
London...... - Page 2 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Travel Forum
User Name
Password

Old 12-08-2008, 12:32 PM

"typical english yob types"???? So you think the dramatisations you see on the telly are "typical" do you? You think the "yobs" you see on the news, and on holiday are indicative of an entire nation's typical behaviour?

What with you not liking big noisy cities as well, I'd day you're not going to be a match made in heaven. I'd give it a miss if I were you.

Last edited by DaisyM; 12-08-2008 at 01:04 PM..
Old 12-08-2008, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyM View Post
"typical english yob types"???? So you think the dramatisations you see on the telly are "typical" do you? You think the "yobs" you see on the news, and on holiday are indicative of an entire nation's typical behaviour?

What with you not liking big noises cities as well, I'd day you're not going to be a match made in heaven. I'd give it a miss if I were you.
Shut it you slaaaag
Old 12-08-2008, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a honest mistake
Please note i have little to no intrest in seeing the sights Tower of london, Buck palace or houses of parlament.
Jesus Christ.

Just stay away from the place. Fucktards like you give the rest of us a bad name.
Old 14-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by a honest mistake View Post
I have never been is it worth the going. To make it easier what i can tell you is i like smaller cities with nice areas not too loud or busy. Is it full of the typicial english yob types you hear about or is that only in the outskirts.

I am thinking of going over for a long weekend some time. Her self was there at the start of the year and said i would like Covent Garden area but where else is worth the going/staying. Please note i have little to no intrest in seeing the sights Tower of london, Buck palace or houses of parlament.

Come on Persuade me to go.
No .... just piss off
Old 15-08-2008, 10:50 PM

its a dump.. dont bother going.

i dunno where you get this "english yob" idea about london, because there arent any english in london.

well, there's very few of them. they all live in essex , milton keynes and the other towns surrounding london.

you'd be lucky to hear a cockney accent nowadays. i heard my first one the other day , after about 3 months of working in london...
Old 16-08-2008, 09:06 AM

if your taking the girlfriend

wouldnt paris or milan be a better place
Old 18-08-2008, 05:16 PM

Going to London for a weekend in a few weeks so just weighing up the prices of flights etc. Gatwick with Ryanair is working out cheapest but the Gatwick Express seems to have doubled in price lately, so it costs nearly as much as the flight now. Stansted is around the same when you figure in the price of the train so I reckon I'll go Heathrow... can anyone tell me how much does the tube cost these days for a return Heathrow to city centre? If I'm there for the weekend is it worth getting an oyster card?
Old 18-08-2008, 10:25 PM

fuck the tube, nasty old Piccadilly line, get the heathrow express.

oyster is the way to go all right, or just get a 3 day zone 1 and 2 travel card

Old 19-08-2008, 12:20 AM

How much is the heathrow express -v- the tube? I can tolerate the tube journey if it'll save me the price of a few G&Ts to numb the discomfort.