tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Free Photo-Shoot - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Arts & Culture
User Name
Password

Old 29-05-2014, 03:07 PM

Default Free Photo-Shoot

Hey there,

Me again, I had already post here and I am trying again...

I am one of those learning photographers who wants to go pro in a near future (yeah yeah call me dreamer!)... You know what....I've been dreaming about it for too long, to give up on that idea just yet. And I believe that we live once, so might as well to do what we like the most - as someone put it "find a job you love and you will never work again"...

So anyway, point is that I need to practice my craft, so I'm looking for people who would like to get some kick@£$ss photos (here come the selling pitch!). It can be group photos or photos taken individually. Im pretty flexible, the photo shoot can be on location, outside in town, or in my home studio(got backdrop and few strobes). Everything is free, i just do that casually, for fun and again for practice. People will get edited files, watermarked free.
Oh and I can also provide tea, coffee, shots (not the drinks!) and some good tunes, well just to have a good time really

Here's my portfolio :
https://www.facebook.com/MadlyVintagePhotography

If you're up for it, please drop me a line here or send me a private messages.

Nico.
Old 29-05-2014, 03:46 PM

You looking males or females?
Old 02-06-2014, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrig4life View Post
You looking males or females?
Either way, maybe we can meet in town during the week to discuss how we could work together?