tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Cork Cabby Capers Joke Thread - Page 197 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Arts & Culture
User Name
Password

Old 01-07-2011, 05:08 PM

I deeply miss him.
Old 13-09-2011, 07:46 AM
Senior PROC Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linedancers Delight View Post

couple sitting in bed.
Husband asks his wife...
"Tell me something that will make me feel happy and sad at the same time."
His wife replies....

" Your cocks bigger than the postmans."

heh heh
Old 20-10-2011, 12:51 AM

Murphy was staggering home up Shandon Street with a nagan in his back pocket when he slipped and fell heavily. Struggling to his feet, he felt something wet running down his leg.

"Please, God," he implored, "let it be blood!"

There were 3 men in a hospital waiting room.A Corkman,A blackman and a Dub.they'd never seen each other before,but all were waiting for babies.

So,the nurse comes in and says:I've got good & bad news.The good news is all the babies are OK. The bad is theres been a mix-up.We don't know which baby is which.So the Corkman runs in and grabs the black baby and legs it.

Eventually the mix-up is sorted out and the Corkman is with his wife.She says:Why did ya take the black kid? coz there was a mix-up and I could'nt risk taking home a Dub!

"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him."
Old 20-10-2011, 07:36 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatter View Post
Murphy was staggering home up Shandon Street with a nagan in his back pocket when he slipped and fell heavily. Struggling to his feet, he felt something wet running down his leg.

"Please, God," he implored, "let it be blood!"

There were 3 men in a hospital waiting room.A Corkman,A blackman and a Dub.they'd never seen each other before,but all were waiting for babies.

So,the nurse comes in and says:I've got good & bad news.The good news is all the babies are OK. The bad is theres been a mix-up.We don't know which baby is which.So the Corkman runs in and grabs the black baby and legs it.

Eventually the mix-up is sorted out and the Corkman is with his wife.She says:Why did ya take the black kid? coz there was a mix-up and I could'nt risk taking home a Dub!
lol
Old 25-09-2012, 01:32 AM

I was wondering what happened to the happy cabby.I noticed that he posted on the 27 september 2010 and the day later it's announced that he died. I always admired the way the poor man handled the wums.It would have been easy to stoop to their level but he just seemed to take it all in good humour.Wherever you are Dennis Murray and i hope it's in heaven all i can say is god bless you.You bought happiness to a lot of peoples lives.
Old 28-09-2012, 09:28 PM

he is still remembered by his neighbours ,second anniversary this week , if you look up google earth and search for 21 gweedore avenue ,mayfield , google were passing as he was doing work in his garden , a few weeks before he died . amazing.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:51 AM
Banned

2 pigs in the bath. One pig says to the other pig ,, pass me the soap please.
The other pig turns around and says, what the fuck do you think I am , a radio is it?