tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Vladimir Putin - Page 3 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password
View Poll Results: Mr Putin Is
A very nasty man 11 36.67%
A grand man 8 26.67%
He's no Frank Murphy 11 36.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2016, 06:24 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayons O'Neil View Post
One of the greatest leaders of all time. Russia loves him and Putin loves Russia.

We could do with a leader like him here.
The Oligarchs have taken over, first Russia and now America -ordinary Sean citizen will be ridden to death and the system will convince him that he is priviliged to be so exploited
Old 10-12-2016, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopicGrinder View Post
Had the power to rig the American election for Trump, some ledgeballs all the same. I have a feeling this thread didn't go the way Youghall_ytard wanted
I wanted a discussion and that is happening.When i have an opinion to offer on GAA matters im right and im right here as well.
Old 10-12-2016, 07:24 PM

Judo
Crossbows
Horseriding bearchested
Rifles
Hunting

Hes a manly man. Dont dismiss it. Lots of people respect this.
Old 10-12-2016, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopicGrinder View Post

Are you going to address the human rights violations in Russia.The LGBT propaganda laws and the murders of dissenting voices from opposing parties and in the media or are you just going to post silly pictures?You remind me of a fella i used to argue with on the county board complaints thread who was a gas man for the silly pictures as well.
Old 11-12-2016, 02:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youghal Exile View Post
So you are in favour of gay people being violently attacked in Russia.So you are in favour of gay people being gagged into silence with discrimnitive legislation.You will be fined or sent to jail in Russia if you speak in favour of gay rights.Mind you the phrase LGBT Transgender pissholes sum up nicely the kind of ape we are dealing with here. Mr Putin is all of what the likes of the people you named above are with added human rights violations.The Bushes Clinton Obama etc didn't murder (or arrange to have murdered) members of opposing parties and journalists who criticized them either.In normal western countries differing opinions about the government and it's policies are allowed.I know of a journalist who criticised the Russian military actions in the Ukraine.Such was the fear and intimidation he was subjected to he felt the need to leave the country.So your argument is flawed.btw I see you were in favour of the annexing of Crimea as well.
Please support any allegations you have against Vlad Putin with some documentation. You are just repeating the CIA sponsored Western media fake news. Please broaden your sources of information.Misinfor mation does not cut it.
Old 11-12-2016, 02:27 PM

Quote:
So you are in favour of gay people being violently attacked in Russia.So you are in favour of gay people being gagged into silence with discrimnitive legislation.You will be fined or sent to jail in Russia if you speak in favour of gay rights.Mind you the phrase LGBT Transgender pissholes sum up nicely the kind of ape we are dealing with here. Mr Putin is all of what the likes of the people you named above are with added human rights violations.The Bushes Clinton Obama etc didn't murder (or arrange to have murdered) members of opposing parties and journalists who criticized them either.In normal western countries differing opinions about the government and it's policies are allowed.I know of a journalist who criticised the Russian military actions in the Ukraine.Such was the fear and intimidation he was subjected to he felt the need to leave the country.So your argument is flawed.btw I see you were in favour of the annexing of Crimea as well.
Better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt
Old 11-12-2016, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The spotted camel View Post
Better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt
What i said is the truth.I thought a Pavee Point lover like yourself would be against human rights violations and people being discriminated against as well. How would you like it if a law was introduced in Ireland banning people from standing up and speaking for Travellers rights in public?Everything i said is the truth and if you look hard enough you will see that is so.But again if you are in favour of discrimination and restrictive legislation against the LGBT community and the censuring and murdering of members of opposing parties and members of the media then i respect that.If you are in favour of a country being run like a nanny/mafia state than i respect that.

Last edited by Youghal Exile; 11-12-2016 at 05:27 PM..
Old 11-12-2016, 07:02 PM

Quote:
What i said is the truth.I thought a Pavee Point lover like yourself would be against human rights violations and people being discriminated against as well. How would you like it if a law was introduced in Ireland banning people from standing up and speaking for Travellers rights in public?Everything i said is the truth and if you look hard enough you will see that is so.But again if you are in favour of discrimination and restrictive legislation against the LGBT community and the censuring and murdering of members of opposing parties and members of the media then i respect that.If you are in favour of a country being run like a nanny/mafia state than i respect that.
You say it is the truth however I would ask who's truth. From my perspective what you are saying is an opinion based on propaganda driven by people who would love to see Putin out of the picture. The Rothschild family for example. I'm no fan of Putin but I'm less of a fan of the new world order and I would suggest that before you make statements based on "truth" do some research.
Old 11-12-2016, 07:16 PM

A few tips for you. Go and look at the situation in syria today. Look at Libya and Gaddafi saddam hussein in Iraq. One thing I believe they have in common is that they got rid of the usa dollar in fact Gaddafi was in the process of setting up a new currency backed by gold. Assad will most likely be next to go as the country has vast wealth. Putin allegedy has shown the door to the Rothschild bankers and many believe they tried to assassinate him earlier this year. Check these out I'm not claiming that any of the above are without fault but inform yourself that's all I'm saying. Rothschilds and their cronies are responsible for all and I mean all debt poverty and war in the world today. There are only about 4 or 5 countries not under their control if I'm correct and they are cuba Iran Libya at least until gaddafi was taken out and North Korea. Hungary may have also joined that group. That's my opinion not truth or fact or maybe it is
Old 11-12-2016, 07:25 PM

Spotted Camel were not even reading the same book nevermind being on the same page when it comes to Putin.I suggest you do some research on the LGBT propoganda laws and some of the high profile dissenters of the Russian government who have been murdered and then come back to me.