tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
there would be seperate ATMs for men and women - Page 2 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 02-03-2006, 02:25 PM
POL POL is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Senior Analysis
Posts: 42,519
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trasnanadtonnta
Why do retards always make stupid generalisations?
Because, you fucking hand-waving simpletons deserve it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by KD Langer View Post

I think Rooney has the potential to be a great midfield player
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-03-2006, 02:53 PM
Fella in the Smoke Fella in the Smoke is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: North o the Liffey
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinXy
I always do.
Not being sexist by nature but take this test: approach two atm queues. Count the number of males and females in each queue. Join the queue with most males...no matter how long...and you'll get your cash faster. Fact.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-03-2006, 03:29 PM
Ciotóg Ciotóg is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 9,302
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trasnanadtonnta
Why do retards always make stupid generalisations?
He's right. It's always women. I have a Venn diagram to prove it.
__________________
-
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-03-2006, 03:31 PM
jungle jungle is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 10,965
Default

What would hermaphrodites do?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-03-2006, 03:32 PM
MinXy MinXy is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: isnt that obvious?
Posts: 14,500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fella in the Smoke
Not being sexist by nature but take this test: approach two atm queues. Count the number of males and females in each queue. Join the queue with most males...no matter how long...and you'll get your cash faster. Fact.
I disagree, as pointed out previously its a lame generalisation that women take longer, i'm always done with the ATM in a matter of seconds.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbabe08 View Post
i'm partial to any meat, although darker the better :oops:
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-03-2006, 03:32 PM
Hang_Sandwich Hang_Sandwich is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: space
Posts: 18,891
Default

its cause their tiny minds can't cope will all the numbers on the keypad not to mention the enter button etc. couple this with the fact that they are probably planning for the next ten years of their life whilst withdrawing cash it all just adds up to a multicard injection senario
__________________
"The Edge...The only people who really know where it is, are the people who have gone over it"
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-03-2006, 03:39 PM
murty sanchez murty sanchez is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: upriver
Posts: 42
Wink Calm Down! Calm Down!

All the credit card companies are reissuing their cards with chip and pin; the girls are probably changing their issued pin numbers at the machines to match their ATM pins or some other easy number; give them a break lads! PROC girls: Murty loves and respects you all.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




Vajiko Chachkhiani: Winter Which Was Not There

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼






tester
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.