tempobet Instagram Profiles
The National @ the Marquee - Page 26 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Music Forum
User Name
Password

Old 11-05-2017, 04:01 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesball View Post
never heard of them,are they any good?
Nope, pile of shit.

Beloved by hipster cunts.
Old 11-05-2017, 05:26 PM

Hopefully a second gig on Friday September 15th. They are doing gigs, up to 4 consecutive nights, great booking, will be a rare chance to see them in OH

The gig is part of the Sounds From A Safe Harbour festival, it was on in 2015, but never got off the ground last year, but the National-Dressner brothers were both at various festival events in 2015, as was Arcade Fire member Richard Reed Perry.

Full lineup not yet available

http://soundsfromasafeharbo ur.com/

Last edited by Falling At Your Feet; 11-05-2017 at 08:12 PM..
Old 15-05-2017, 09:08 AM

Managed to pick one up in the presale just now, thank fuck.
Old 15-05-2017, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quincyk View Post
Managed to pick one up in the presale just now, thank fuck.
Anyone know how the Opera House advertised their 'pre-sale' for the National tickets which takes place at 10am Tuesday May 16th? I called in there on Saturday last and was told to be there on Tuesday and should be ok to get tickets.I gave them my email address and they said they'd forward on a link?I rang them this morning and asked me had I registered for the pre-sale that it had closed on Friday last!Not impressed,I couldn't go online this morning with the pre-sale code,what's the chances of gig even being sold out before general sale on Friday?I don't want the hassle of queing up and being told sorry,they are all gone on the so-called pre-sale!I'm suspicious to say the least..
Old 16-05-2017, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectronicXTC View Post
Anyone know how the Opera House advertised their 'pre-sale' for the National tickets which takes place at 10am Tuesday May 16th? I called in there on Saturday last and was told to be there on Tuesday and should be ok to get tickets.I gave them my email address and they said they'd forward on a link?I rang them this morning and asked me had I registered for the pre-sale that it had closed on Friday last!Not impressed,I couldn't go online this morning with the pre-sale code,what's the chances of gig even being sold out before general sale on Friday?I don't want the hassle of queing up and being told sorry,they are all gone on the so-called pre-sale!I'm suspicious to say the least..

Go here tomorrow at 10 (on the dot) https://www.corkoperahouse.i e/event/the-national/2017-09-16/ and type THESYSTEM (all caps) into the password section.

Be quick, this morning's sold rapidly and tomorrow's will too. Hope you see this post in time.
Old 17-05-2017, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quincyk View Post
Go here tomorrow at 10 (on the dot) https://www.corkoperahouse.ie/event/...al/2017-09-16/ and type THESYSTEM (all caps) into the password section.

Be quick, this morning's sold rapidly and tomorrow's will too. Hope you see this post in time.
Fair play. Got sorted thanks to this
Old 18-05-2017, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawlty View Post
Fair play. Got sorted thanks to this
Am trying for the third, and final available attempt in the morning for a ticket, but coukd be tricky to get one,if anyone ends up with a spare, pm me.
Old 19-05-2017, 09:14 AM

in the bag - hope those trying to get tickets have success...

should be a special gig
Old 20-05-2017, 08:17 AM

Got sorted on the Spotify presale, didn't know about it at all only someone told me. The email went into my "promotions" folder in gmail which I never check
Old 20-05-2017, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moyboy View Post
Got sorted on the Spotify presale, didn't know about it at all only someone told me. The email went into my "promotions" folder in gmail which I never check
Got sorted also, thank god, The Spotify presale was interesting, is this the case for just some acts ?