tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
The County Board Complaints Thread - Page 4 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password
View Poll Results: Does Frank Need To Go
Yes 141 78.33%
No He's Doing A Fine Job 39 21.67%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 10-07-2013, 04:05 PM
Pontipine Pontipine is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Inside my Flares..
Posts: 31,520
Default

It is not just in the County Board where this rotten core exist.It is throughout the county in many clubs.It won't change in any of our lifetimes.

How can the same people be secretary of a club for a number of years?We complain it is going on at CB level and we want the clubs to fight it but the same is going on within them.
__________________
Stay strong..
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-07-2013, 04:19 PM
Revolution Cork Revolution Cork is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,672
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontipine View Post
It is not just in the County Board where this rotten core exist.It is throughout the county in many clubs.It won't change in any of our lifetimes.

How can the same people be secretary of a club for a number of years?We complain it is going on at CB level and we want the clubs to fight it but the same is going on within them.
Very true, all the messy stuff with finances brushed under the club carpet.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-07-2013, 07:32 PM
Youghal Exile Youghal Exile is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Land Of 124 All Irelands
Posts: 26,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cork2030 View Post
Regarding resources , its a pity the echo didnt mention the 30m the county board have in the bank to build the stade de frank.

Cork has 5 full time gaa coaches covering the whole county, clubs like St Bridgets in Dublin have 3 coaches!!!

Here is one for red&blue as it involved his club, the admissission fee for all first round games was €8 and €10 for double headers, the county board charged €10 for the glen v barrs, a stand alone fixture, there penny pinching continues.
Not to mention the couple of grand they payed to the PR firm to destroy the players reputations during the last strike. Up yours Red and Blue this war is not over and it's not going to be over until the sickness at the heart of Cork Gaa is cured so you go and tell your buddies in the county board that. Sure didn't John Allen say in one of the papers yesterday that he doesn't expect to be involved with a Cork team ever again because of the stance he took during the last strike.So Red and Blue while people of such hatred and spite who have been blaquarding our players for the last 40 years and who continue to run roughshod over us the people on the ground remain in power like nothing has happened then this war will continue.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roundyfield View Post
Sean Og pure Norrie, pure Cork, and pure class. Red&Blue has made an absolute flute of himself again.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-07-2013, 08:36 PM
red&blue red&blue is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,120
Default

One of Youghallys so called kings of cork hurling is at it again in tonight's echo, 4 days before our biggest game of the year so far. What a muppet, Does he ever learn?
And a note to Youghally
There's only one king in Cork
" Jimmy is the king, Jimmy is the king"
#theteamfromnowhere (and Gortroe)
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-07-2013, 08:39 PM
red&blue red&blue is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,120
Default

Haha, I just couldn't resist the temptation to post! Adios sucker!
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 10-07-2013, 09:05 PM
Youghal Exile Youghal Exile is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Land Of 124 All Irelands
Posts: 26,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue View Post
One of Youghallys so called kings of cork hurling is at it again in tonight's echo, 4 days before our biggest game of the year so far. What a muppet, Does he ever learn?
And a note to Youghally
There's only one king in Cork
" Jimmy is the king, Jimmy is the king"
#theteamfromnowhere (and Gortroe)
Is that all you can say to the huge pile of complaints about the county board Jimmy is the king and the team from nowhere?What have you got to hide?Why do you feel the need to protect these people?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roundyfield View Post
Sean Og pure Norrie, pure Cork, and pure class. Red&Blue has made an absolute flute of himself again.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-07-2013, 09:14 PM
red&blue red&blue is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youghal Exile View Post
Is that all who can say to the huge pile of complaints about the county board Jimmy is the king and the team from nowhere?What have you got to hide?Why do you feel the need to protect these people?
Come here, I don't know what delusional world you live in but listen to these few facts
1 I have repeatedly told you I am not the spokesperson for the county board, if your looking for answers take a trip down the pairc someday and have it out with Frank
2 I am also not a mafiosa godfather, I don't protect anyone
3 Jimmy is the king
4 Gortoe is located between Killeagh and Youghal, in case you didn't know
#theteamfromnowhere (and gortroe)
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-07-2013, 09:16 PM
Youghal Exile Youghal Exile is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Land Of 124 All Irelands
Posts: 26,178
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue View Post
Come here, I don't know what delusional world you live in but listen to these few facts
1 I have repeatedly told you I am not the spokesperson for the county board, if your looking for answers take a trip down the pairc someday and have it out with Frank
2 I am also not a mafiosa godfather, I don't protect anyone
3 Jimmy is the king
4 Gortoe is located between Killeagh and Youghal, in case you didn't know
#theteamfromnowhere (and gortroe)
But you are unable to offer any criticism of the board and you seem to get a bit edgy and uptight whenever the board receive negative attention.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roundyfield View Post
Sean Og pure Norrie, pure Cork, and pure class. Red&Blue has made an absolute flute of himself again.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-07-2013, 09:17 PM
red&blue red&blue is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10,120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youghal Exile View Post
But you are unable to offer any criticism of the board and you seem to get a bit edgy and uptight whenever the board get negative attention.
Cant I?
Do I?
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-07-2013, 09:49 PM
Youghal Exile Youghal Exile is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Land Of 124 All Irelands
Posts: 26,178
Default

Some posts from Rebel GAA about how the county board are paying over the odds for the land!

1
Two things of note:

Some people see it as a venue for Rugby world cups. If it meant the CCC got some of it's money back, I wouldn't mind.

The price the CCC is paying for the land is substantially higher than it's current value.Where are all those people now who were saying that the GAA were getting it for a song.





2
Those people are still busy believing everything they're told and questioning nothing, Quill. It says a lot when a government with a large majority faces more questioning and dissent from its own benches and among its own ministers than the Executive of the CCB faces from those to whom they report and on whose behalf they will borrow. Fear is a very paralysing force.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roundyfield View Post
Sean Og pure Norrie, pure Cork, and pure class. Red&Blue has made an absolute flute of himself again.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




Language Exchange Social

Old Oak, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼







All times are GMT. The time now is 07:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.