tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Editorials in tonight's Echo. - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 23-02-2006, 08:44 PM
miahp miahp is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: the cultural area of norrieland
Posts: 2,871
Question Editorials in tonight's Echo.

2 editorials.Headline on each is the same :"Heady Heady Heady Heady Heady"
Pass the magic mushrooms.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 23-02-2006, 10:12 PM
chief-a-b chief-a-b is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: the horizon is 30miles away! i know im there....
Posts: 725
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miahp
2 editorials.Headline on each is the same :"Heady Heady Heady Heady Heady"
Pass the magic mushrooms.
*passes miahp some mexicans* chew on them there ull be grand! he he
__________________
*****ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh h********
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 23-02-2006, 10:19 PM
dani dani is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: your guess is as good as mine
Posts: 3,011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief-a-b
*passes miahp some mexicans* chew on them there ull be grand! he he
heh heh, chief's lil bro: Mum!!!! what are magic mushrooms?'chief' was chewing on them with her friend!!!!
Be wide chief, he could be ratting on you at this very moment...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 23-02-2006, 10:40 PM
chief-a-b chief-a-b is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: the horizon is 30miles away! i know im there....
Posts: 725
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dani
heh heh, chief's lil bro: Mum!!!! what are magic mushrooms?'chief' was chewing on them with her friend!!!!
Be wide chief, he could be ratting on you at this very moment...
dani ill make your life hell if you tell mum! *mom dani has a fella she likes to call 'the horse' in her room................ ....hahaha*
__________________
*****ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh h********
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 23-02-2006, 10:43 PM
dani dani is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: your guess is as good as mine
Posts: 3,011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief-a-b
dani ill make your life hell if you tell mum! *mom dani has a fella she likes to call 'the horse' in her room................ ....hahaha*
nah he's an ass, a useless ass!!!! heh heh, now don't get me started on you, you did your fair share of riding too...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 23-02-2006, 11:37 PM
chief-a-b chief-a-b is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: the horizon is 30miles away! i know im there....
Posts: 725
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dani
nah he's an ass, a useless ass!!!! heh heh, now don't get me started on you, you did your fair share of riding too...
ya i suppose ill hush up for the time being?
__________________
*****ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh h********
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 24-02-2006, 01:50 AM
ProcMan ProcMan is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 651
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miahp
2 editorials.Headline on each is the same :"Heady Heady Heady Heady Heady"
Pass the magic mushrooms.
That was a dylexic person with a stutter trying to say eddie hobbs
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




Lecture/Talk/Tour

Artist Talk | Daphne Wright

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 12:30pm

More events ▼







All times are GMT. The time now is 02:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.