Quinn Supporters - Page 3 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 19-09-2019, 08:41 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSensible View Post
A good few cars of management have been burn't out outside their homes, I think one guys young daughter was lucky to escape unhurt from one of the incidents.

I'm sure it is only a mere coincidence that the local Sinn Fein members have rallied around him.
So have members of other political parties including the Minister for Justice and the Tainiste. What point are you trying to make here, or are you just trying to muddy the waters in the hope you can somehow tarnish SF in this.
Old 19-09-2019, 08:46 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana_Dik View Post
This thing has me thinking for a while now.
Why would a bunch of thugs be so keen to "defend" Quinn? Coz he provided local jobs, don't think do.
Where did the Quinns' money come from originally? Was it invested by our freedom-fighting heroes? Was the whole thing a front?
It's not as if the Quinn clan have demonstrated that they are squeaky clean upholders of the laws and norms of the state.
Oh the allegations are getting wilder and wilder

ON the one hand some guy thinks the Provos were involved, then we're asked is it a coincidence that Sinn Fein are cosying up to the victim, and now it's being speculated that the multi-million (was it even billions) Quinn empire was all just a front for "freedom-fighting heroes"

Congratulations on the epic Shark-Jump lads

I await your suggestion that Boris is merely a Sleeper-Agent funded through Eton and beyond by republican laundered money, so that in the fullness of time he'd bring about the demise of the Act of Union
Old 19-09-2019, 08:53 AM
Senior PROC Member

That’s it lads.

Defo not Provos.

Soundy has spoketh.
Old 19-09-2019, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donald trump View Post
that’s it lads.

Defo not provos.

Soundy has spoketh.
most of the provos who were active during the troubles would now
be in their late 60s or older , i saw the clip of the ira man tommy gorman (not the rte man) breaking down on the spotlight show tuesday night, some claim he shed crocodile tears but others reckon his tears were genuine,
Old 19-09-2019, 08:57 AM
Senior PROC Member

Can we get some clarity here.
If, as is suggested, it IS the provos who beat this guy up, why is MLMD of SF getting criticised for sympathising with the victim and saying that anyone with any information about it should inform the gardai and/or the psni.

I wish ye'd make yer minds up
Old 19-09-2019, 09:03 AM

Colleague of Kevin lunny on with Pat Kenny shortly.
Old 19-09-2019, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingin View Post
According to Jerry, Slab is just a simple farmer from South armagh who has helped to sow the seeds of peace.
Conor Murphy of Sinn Féin in Belfast is linked to the quinn murder also through his close association with a number of suspects.

I have to laugh at lads who have the gall to criticise BoJo for his lies yet are happy to swallow the tall tales Sinn Fein members regularly offer.
Lies are no good to anyone. I don't think there is any good in Slab or his crew and the lads that did the Omagh bombing. It's like the McCabe killing the guys who did it were members of the IRA but were not carrying out an IRA operation.
When they raided Slabs place they found all sorts of stuff relating to fuel washing and a torture chamber etc etc it's dissident stuff. They killed that young fella because he bate the shite out of the son of one of the IRA.
It's all on line.
Old 19-09-2019, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingin View Post
Colleague of Kevin lunny on with Pat Kenny shortly.
You mean Sean O'Rourke, he was just on, Sean Quinn on now.
Old 19-09-2019, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmym View Post
RTE radio had a feature on Priory hall in dublin during the week, built by former
hunger striker Tom Mcfeely it cost dublin city council millions to fix his mess,
The rte reporter said it was ironic that mcfeely spent a large portion of his life fighting the brits but when things went tits up for him he legged it there to declare bankruptcy
Yeah and he had a load of cash hidden behind a panel in the bath. He took the tourist bankruptcy option by crossing the border.
Old 19-09-2019, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Strutter View Post
You mean Sean O'Rourke, he was just on, Sean Quinn on now.
No, I mean Pat Kenny.