tempobet Instagram Profiles
Anthony Stokes & RIRA - Page 2 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-12-2012, 07:34 AM
richiepurg richiepurg is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,499
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelBhoy View Post
What has sectarianism got to do with it?
Dead right, RIRA are not sectarian, they're peace loving altar boys who want to hug a Prod before the angelus rings every day
Anyone get the impression that Love/Hate is connected to some of the Players Lounge brigade ?
__________________
Come in till I bate ya.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-12-2012, 09:37 AM
de mange de mange is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: dumpland
Posts: 13,599
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLF View Post
A scumbag at home at a scumbag sawker club. Wasn't Stokes's old fella protesting the Queen's visit and warned her that if she came in to his pub that she wouldn't be served. I bet it broke her heart that she couldn't have a gargle in a dogrough shithole pub with scumbag Dubs. And I wonder how Stokes's old fella came by the money to buy the pub in the first place.
Have you ever seen the place?

You wouldnt send a dog in there, absolute shithole full of the dregs of society where the could all stew in their own bile. His sign was the equivalent of McDonalds saying they would refuse to cater the queens jubilee dinner

He should have never been made take it down, it served its own purpose
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-12-2012, 09:46 AM
Maw Maw Maw Maw is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,629
Default

Does he know Git?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-12-2012, 09:48 AM
DibDab DibDab is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,063
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by de mange View Post
Have you ever seen the place?

You wouldnt send a dog in there, absolute shithole full of the dregs of society where the could all stew in their own bile. His sign was the equivalent of McDonalds saying they would refuse to cater the queens jubilee dinner

He should have never been made take it down, it served its own purpose
you wouldn't have walked in there and said it too them though,the aul internet hardman/retard strikes back from behind his keyboard with nerves of steel.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-12-2012, 09:51 AM
rebelicecreamman rebelicecreamman is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 10,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DibDab View Post
you wouldn't have walked in there and said it too them though,the aul internet hardman/retard strikes back from behind his keyboard with nerves of steel.
Does the fact that your dopey friends would kick the shit out of him somehow make them right?

Gwan ya dope.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-12-2012, 09:53 AM
de mange de mange is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: dumpland
Posts: 13,599
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DibDab View Post
you wouldn't have walked in there and said it too them though,the aul internet hardman/retard strikes back from behind his keyboard with nerves of steel.
are you hard of reading?

I made it explicitly clear I wouldn't send a dog into the place, why would I want to spend time in there? I have more respect for myself

And what's with this 'you wouldn't say it to their face' argument you trot out regularly?
Having an opinion that it is a shithole full of scumbags is not the same as saying I would walk in there and accuse them all one by one that they are scumbags sitting in a shithole - why would anyone want to do that?

Ya dope

Have you ever been in there btw?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-12-2012, 09:54 AM
de mange de mange is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: dumpland
Posts: 13,599
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelicecreamman View Post
Does the fact that your dopey friends would kick the shit out of him somehow make them right?

Gwan ya dope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by de mange View Post
are you hard of reading?

I made it explicitly clear I wouldn't send a dog into the place, why would I want to spend time in there? I have more respect for myself

And what's with this 'you wouldn't say it to their face' argument you trot out regularly?
Having an opinion that it is a shithole full of scumbags is not the same as saying I would walk in there and accuse them all one by one that they are scumbags sitting in a shithole - why would anyone want to do that?

Ya dope

Have you ever been in there btw?
A common assessment begins to surface
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-12-2012, 10:05 AM
DibDab DibDab is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,063
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelicecreamman View Post
Does the fact that your dopey friends would kick the shit out of him somehow make them right?

Gwan ya dope.

Another hardman,yere fierce boys for running yere gobs but in reality ye would shit a block if ye came within touching distance of one of these lads. Oh an mangee,you thick stupid cunt,how could you send a dog into a closed building???

Dope
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-12-2012, 10:18 AM
de mange de mange is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: dumpland
Posts: 13,599
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DibDab View Post
Another hardman,yere fierce boys for running yere gobs but in reality ye would shit a block if ye came within touching distance of one of these lads. Oh an mangee,you thick stupid cunt,how could you send a dog into a closed building???

Dope
Good grief

did it really take you 10 minutes to come up with that?
Ya poor cratur

Now, any chance you'd deal with the 2 questions I actually put to you:

Have you ever been in there btw?

and

What's with this 'you wouldn't say it to their face' argument you trot out regularly?
Having an opinion that it is a shithole full of scumbags is not the same as saying I would walk in there and accuse them all one by one that they are scumbags sitting in a shithole - why would anyone want to do that?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-12-2012, 10:23 AM
DibDab DibDab is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,063
Default

I'm at work,mobile internet is a modern wonder ya windbag.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 06:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.