tempobet Instagram Profiles
Fitbit charger - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Tech Forum
User Name
Password

Old 25-12-2018, 11:57 AM

Default Fitbit charger

Hey all,

I recently bought a Fitbit Charge 3, but after setting it up and charging it for the first time promptly misplaced the bloody charger cable!

I tried to get a new charger yesterday, but things didn't work out too well. Searching around online I picked up some mixed signals on whether or not you can buy the chargers separately in-store or if you can only do so online. I called PC World and whatever office I was put through to, they were 100% clear that the chargers can be bought in-store, but when I got to the Mahon branch the guy I asked looked at me like I had two heads, said he had never seen them sold separately, and that the only way I could buy one would be on-line.

Having to buy on-line isn't the end of the world, I know, but I would prefer to be able to buy over the counter if at all possible. So, I'm wondering if anyone is aware of anywhere in the city centre of suburbs that might sell the chargers separately?

Thanks in advance!