tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Billy Kelleher's Abortion Agenda - Page 272 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password

Old 06-06-2019, 02:13 PM

But the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists has told Holles Street that it cannot undertake the review, because it does not have the appropriate expertise amongst its team of assessors.

Thats like saying that Aidan O Brien has no expertise in training horses! The Royal College have no intention of becoming involved in this Abortion Scandal. Poor reflection on Dept of Health who have turned our maternity hospitals also into abortion clinics
Old 06-06-2019, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mawhosmeda View Post
But the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists has told Holles Street that it cannot undertake the review, because it does not have the appropriate expertise amongst its team of assessors.

The Royal College have no intention of becoming involved in this Abortion Scandal. Poor reflection on Dept of Health who have turned our maternity hospitals also into abortion clinics
They realised an Almighty Fcuk-Up occurred and aren't touching it with a 100-foot bargepole.
Old 07-06-2019, 06:10 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mawhosmeda View Post

Thats like saying that Aidan O Brien has no expertise in training horses! The Royal College have no intention of becoming involved in this Abortion Scandal. Poor reflection on Dept of Health who have turned our maternity hospitals also into abortion clinics
Indeed it will be interesting when the figures come out at the end of the year to look at the ratio of babies delivered live to those that are killed by abortion in our maternity hospitals.
Old 08-06-2019, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarlofPearl View Post
Lmfao, that was easy, way too easy, you're a busted flush at this stage.
Oh Dear, the busted flush speaking about a busted flush, take away your usual abusive hate labelling of posters as subhuman filth, cunts etc and posting pictures of Hitler for shock impact and you really are reduced to a sad pathetic old shit house bullying troll. It was gratifying to see some of your abuse victims finally turn some of your own hateful abuse back on you and expose you as the cowardly keyboard bully that you really are.

Last edited by Flirty Flossie; 08-06-2019 at 08:51 PM..
Old 08-06-2019, 08:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flirty Flossie View Post
Oh Dear, the busted flush speaking about a busted flush, take away your usual abusive hate labelling of posters as subhuman filth, cunts etc and posting pictures of Hitler for shock impact and you really are reduced to a sad old pathetic shit house bullying troll. It was gratifying to see some of your abuse victims finally turn some of your own hateful abuse back on you and expose you as the cowardly keyboard bully that you really are.
Lol what was taken away....
You posted a video of a foetus being ripped apart which you were banned for, accused me of being turned on by a picture of a poor woman's miscarriage, so yes you are still a vile cunt. Did you think that changed?
The picture of Hitler was a poster campaign by people who are opposed to abortion same as yourself. Were they looking for shock value? I obviously wouldn't know as I don't support a neanderthal campaign like you do.
Nice to see you are still obsessed with me though as it gives me a good laugh.
Old 08-06-2019, 08:53 PM

Quote:
You posted a video of a foetus being ripped apart which you were banned for, accused me of being turned on by a picture of a poor woman's miscarriage, so yes you are still a vile cunt. Did you think that changed?
The picture of Hitler was a poster campaign by people who are opposed to abortion same as yourself. Were they looking for shock value? I obviously wouldn't know as I don't support a neanderthal campaign like you do.
Yawn! more shit from the shit house troll trying to justify his shit!
Old 08-06-2019, 09:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yawn! more shit from the shit house troll trying to justify his shit!
The truth still hurts, good to know considering your aversion to it. Keep drying them eyes though, it's hilarious reading.
Old 08-06-2019, 10:01 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
You were banned for making a sick joke about the partner of the Polish man murdered in Ballincollig having her fingers chopped off, this within 24 hours of happening.
Old 08-06-2019, 10:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warm Leatherette View Post
You were banned for making a sick joke about the partner of the Polish man murdered in Ballincollig having her fingers chopped off, this within 24 hours of happening.
Link? You keep coming at me and bringing nothing. You will never learn and just keep ending back in your Ma's basement with you pot noodle hoping and praying that some day you will lay a glove. By way, how is the doxxing going? Anyone replying to your pms, creepy Ian?
Old 09-06-2019, 08:54 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Oh Dear, the busted flush speaking about a busted flush, take away your usual abusive hate labelling of posters as subhuman filth, cunts etc and posting pictures of Hitler for shock impact and you really are reduced to a sad pathetic old shit house bullying troll. It was gratifying to see some of your abuse victims finally turn some of your own hateful abuse back on you and expose you as the cowardly keyboard bully that you really are.
Flirty cleaning out the shithouse!