tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Paddy Jackson - still looking for a new team - Page 2 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-05-2018, 12:20 PM
outdagap outdagap is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cork2030 View Post
Might have problems getting into the US!
Not if they switch to American Football !
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-05-2018, 01:14 PM
One One is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 17,543
Default

It's a quiet time of the year for new contracts. Once the season is over they will find a club handy enough.

Fuck the begrudgers.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-05-2018, 01:15 PM
iluvhurling iluvhurling is online now
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,446
Default

They're becoming increasingly toxic from all prospective employers perspective. The more clubs that are linked to them and subsequently distance themselves the more difficult it becomes for the 2 lads to gain employment anywhere close to home.

Following the acquittal I always reckoned that continuing their careers here or across the pond was always going to be a non-starter. And that's the way it's turned out I think - can't see anyone in the UK touching them now. France is becoming an increasingly less likely option also. Maybe second or third division at a push.

But somebody somewhere will take them on. And in doing so they're going to get the bargain of the century in terms of their rugby abilities.

The lads are paying a massive massive price in every respect for their night of high jinks.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-05-2018, 01:16 PM
Rebelred Rebelred is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Corcaigh
Posts: 39,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cork2030 View Post
Might have problems getting into the US!
Why?
__________________
Rogby Football explained
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-05-2018, 01:43 PM
One One is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 17,543
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvhurling View Post
They're becoming increasingly toxic from all prospective employers perspective. The more clubs that are linked to them and subsequently distance themselves the more difficult it becomes for the 2 lads to gain employment anywhere close to home.

Following the acquittal I always reckoned that continuing their careers here or across the pond was always going to be a non-starter. And that's the way it's turned out I think - can't see anyone in the UK touching them now. France is becoming an increasingly less likely option also. Maybe second or third division at a push.

But somebody somewhere will take them on. And in doing so they're going to get the bargain of the century in terms of their rugby abilities.

The lads are paying a massive massive price in every respect for their night of high jinks.
Neil Francis covered this comprehensively a few weeks back.
They will get contracts once the off season commences. All this shit in the press is the meeja trying to keep this story alive.

God help anyone here that was ever wrongly accused
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-05-2018, 01:54 PM
cork2030 cork2030 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORKBHOY View Post
Why?
The liberals in the US would be all over the story
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-05-2018, 02:22 PM
One One is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 17,543
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cork2030 View Post
The liberals in the US would be all over the story
And this effects them travelling to the U.S. how?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-05-2018, 03:40 PM
Rebelred Rebelred is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Corcaigh
Posts: 39,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cork2030 View Post
The liberals in the US would be all over the story
Free men travel in and out of the US every day
__________________
Rogby Football explained
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-05-2018, 04:41 PM
SoundMan SoundMan is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 20,411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
Neil Francis covered this comprehensively a few weeks back.
They will get contracts once the off season commences. All this shit in the press is the meeja trying to keep this story alive.

God help anyone here that was ever wrongly accused
I think the sponsors don't wish to be associated with the kind of people that indulge in the carry on that Jackson and Olden admitted to. Blood of two other women on the sheets doesn't paint a good picture of Jacko or his mate no matter what else occurred - proven or otherwise.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-05-2018, 04:55 PM
iluvhurling iluvhurling is online now
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,446
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
Neil Francis covered this comprehensively a few weeks back.
They will get contracts once the off season commences. All this shit in the press is the meeja trying to keep this story alive.

God help anyone here that was ever wrongly accused
No idea what you're referring to here as I never read or pay any attention to anything Neil Francis utters.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



More events ▼







All times are GMT. The time now is 10:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.