tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
White privilege - Page 21 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 14-02-2020, 11:19 PM
Senior PROC Member

This Carmona fella appears to be reaching peak rattlement.

I genuinely have no idea who he is.

Anyone?
Old 15-02-2020, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post

Ranting and raving about some stranger on the INTERNET points to a bunch of very angry individuals.

More irony. Sure that's something you would never do isn't it Dan?

Genuine question, are you really this tragically unaware of how much of a hypocrite you are? Don't fool yourself just because there are a few bumslaps being sent your way from other clueless hypocrites.
Old 15-02-2020, 05:26 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G'luck View Post
More irony. Sure that's something you would never do isn't it Dan?

Genuine question, are you really this tragically unaware of how much of a hypocrite you are? Don't fool yourself just because there are a few bumslaps being sent your way from other clueless hypocrites.
Honestly m8.

I seem to illicit genuine hatred from you.

I think somewhere along the way you have lost the spirit of the local talkpage scene. Perhaps the PROC isn't for you?

For all the talk of my supposed 'anger' the only people engaging in long protracted, personal attacks are yourself, Fishy , Carmona, Triggs and GowlY.

This bully boy behaviour is unbecoming of grown men, perhaps it's a white privilege thing or maybe KingY is right and ye are rattled out of yere minds.
Old 15-02-2020, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
Honestly m8.

I seem to illicit genuine hatred from you.

I think somewhere along the way you have lost the spirit of the local talkpage scene. Perhaps the PROC isn't for you?

For all the talk of my supposed 'anger' the only people engaging in long protracted, personal attacks are yourself, Fishy , Carmona, Triggs and GowlY.

This bully boy behaviour is unbecoming of grown men, perhaps it's a white privilege thing or maybe KingY is right and ye are rattled out of yere minds.

More projections from the main man Dan.

Hate? I have nothing but pity for you. Fishy summed you up perfectly, I don't need to add anything more really.

I was just curious as to whether you actually realised the sheer amount of blatant hypocrisy you engage in. Apparently not.
Old 15-02-2020, 07:58 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:

Hate? I have nothing but pity for you. Fishy summed you up perfectly, I don't need to add anything more really.

I was just curious as to whether you actually realised the sheer amount of blatant hypocrisy you engage in. Apparently not.
You’re in for it now lucky.

Angry, kingy and Mighty Mouse will be here soon to inform you how rattled you are.
Old 15-02-2020, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
You’re in for it now lucky.

Angry, kingy and Mighty Mouse will be here soon to inform you how rattled you are.
I know KD, bumslaps galore for Mr.Angry. One of them may even post a meltdown pic to prove how to me I have reached ''peak rattlement''.

Oh well

Old 15-02-2020, 08:53 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
I know KD, bumslaps galore for Mr.Angry. One of them may even post a meltdown pic to prove how to me I have reached ''peak rattlement''.

Oh well

Fooling no one Lucky.

You’re obviously rattled beyond belief.

As am I.
Old 15-02-2020, 09:24 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:

Quote:
Weren't you busy calling anyone who goes to South East Asia a creep/sex tourist etc? Guess that makes you one so too Dan.

Yup, the sex tourist guy.

Listen m8, as much fun as your constant 'pity' fuelled attacks are they are getting a tad repetitive.

If I upset you as much as your banter free essays suggest then maybe you should consider the 'ignore' function.
Old 15-02-2020, 09:27 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
Fooling no one Lucky.

You’re obviously rattled beyond belief.

As am I.
That's pretty self evident m8.

Old 15-02-2020, 09:54 AM
PROC Member

That G'luck bitch is one bitter argumentative twerp, nothing but negativity. The title of king self loathing white person goes to that superwoman bitch gozzy, what a fucking idiot.