tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Racist attack? - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password

Old 28-02-2008, 09:49 PM

Default Racist attack?

I know it has been said in some papers that the attack on the two poor polish men in Dublin was not racist but i have my doubts.
Would the same level of violence been used if it was two local guys that told them they wouldn't buy them drink? I doubt it, it has all the hallmarks of a racist attack and the scumbags are back out while a file goes to the dpp!
Old 28-02-2008, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebs23 View Post
I know it has been said in some papers that the attack on the two poor polish men in Dublin was not racist but i have my doubts.
Would the same level of violence been used if it was two local guys that told them they wouldn't buy them drink? I doubt it, it has all the hallmarks of a racist attack and the scumbags are back out while a file goes to the dpp!
know what you mean . a mate of mine got a severe beating of a gang of black scumbags in England a few years back for walking out of a club with his girl (she was black ) punches and kicks were puncuated with white c**nt this and honky prick . When he gave his statement to the cops they refused to acknowledge it as a racist attack.
Old 28-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Senior PROC Member

Yeah man i was actually thinking the exact same thing like,couldnt those bastardos skip state between now and their court date like?or is there a certain number of days after an arrest where your bound to stay in the state?
Old 28-02-2008, 10:54 PM

They're all teenagers so they haven't the brains to leave the country. The Dubs are becoming more like the English yobs all the time. They try to make up this rhyme and slang language and all they know is Dublin or Santa Ponsa or Courtown. Even the so called big time scum only move to Spain apeing after the English thugs. F**king Scum they should be given life.
Old 29-02-2008, 12:24 AM

To be honest I was thinking the same but supposedly people in the area were saying that particular group were giving hassle to all sorts including the local Irish residents. May have just been unlucky Polish that got the worst beating! They had been jumping complete randomers for the past while tho so don't really know if you could say it was racist! Fucking Dubs!
Old 29-02-2008, 03:40 AM

According to a Polish friend of mine, this is news back in Poland & he has told me on some forums he has visited that they are even talking about attacking Irish people who visit Poland. This is hand on my heart truth.
Old 29-02-2008, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyspy View Post
According to a Polish friend of mine, this is news back in Poland & he has told me on some forums he has visited that they are even talking about attacking Irish people who visit Poland. This is hand on my heart truth.
A few of my friends who went over there, were told by some fella to fuck off back to Ireland!

Talk about the fucking irony like!

Seriously though, if thats true man, then the people planning it are the biggest retards going.

"A guy from my country was killed in another country.
Lets attack people from that country."

Jesus, theyre showing great intelligence there arlight.
Old 29-02-2008, 04:10 AM

Ya it is shocking, my friend even said that it was retarded, but it is being discussed by some morons. Could be just a bunch of internet hardmen though !
Old 29-02-2008, 05:18 AM
Senior PROC Member

Old 29-02-2008, 04:15 PM

This is going to be a bit ironic but The Polish are the most racist race alive! They hate every other country in the world. They hate the Germans yet they all drive around in VW'S and Audis! There was a few attacks by them in the city last year! I remember they hospitalised an Auzi during the world cup a few years back and they hate all Africans! So this does not surprise me in the least that now they have found a reason to hate us! Let's hope their racists are in the minority!