tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Cork north central - Page 3 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 02-10-2018, 07:30 PM
Skirts and kidneys Skirts and kidneys is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballhopping View Post
Tony Fitz's term as Lord Mayor should stand to him?
It will go against him. Cushy trip to states that cost 50k and not signed off correctly by the city hall, family trip to Rome to see the aul pope just to name a few. He is probably one of the most dopiest people I have ever met. Has absolutely no chance of getting a seat.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-10-2018, 07:59 PM
Choice is yours Choice is yours is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 9,984
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skirts and kidneys View Post
It will go against him. Cushy trip to states that cost 50k and not signed off correctly by the city hall, family trip to Rome to see the aul pope just to name a few. He is probably one of the most dopiest people I have ever met. Has absolutely no chance of getting a seat.
Lol the Norries have elected Jontin, Billy, Dara and Mick Barry, he has every chance.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-10-2018, 09:26 PM
Skirts and kidneys Skirts and kidneys is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choice is yours View Post
Lol the Norries have elected Jontin, Billy, Dara and Mick Barry, he has every chance.
It’s mad alright. Almost as bad as soutsiders voting in Martin and Coveney again.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-10-2018, 10:11 PM
cork2030 cork2030 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 852
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big in Ballyvolane View Post
At least that cunt Dara Murphy isn’t running again
The Dail restaurant profits will be down with fat boy not running!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-10-2018, 08:03 AM
Tictac Tictac is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 17,436
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skirts and kidneys View Post
It will go against him. Cushy trip to states that cost 50k and not signed off correctly by the city hall, family trip to Rome to see the aul pope just to name a few. He is probably one of the most dopiest people I have ever met. Has absolutely no chance of getting a seat.
He ran the knocka church Folk Group with an iron fist for 30 years.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-10-2018, 08:03 AM
Tictac Tictac is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 17,436
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cork2030 View Post
The Dail restaurant profits will be down with fat boy not running!
Will he pay his outstanding tab??
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-10-2018, 08:05 AM
jimmym jimmym is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 19,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cork2030 View Post
The Dail restaurant profits will be down with fat boy not running!
Running is not an apt word in his case,
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-10-2018, 10:52 AM
Rebel CNC Rebel CNC is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skirts and kidneys View Post
It’s mad alright. Almost as bad as soutsiders voting in Martin and Coveney again.
Tbf to Martin, he may be a two faced sleeveen who couldn't make a decision to save his life in any ministry he's had, but he knew how to play the game when it came to ensuring his own constituency wasn't forgotten at cabinet table.

Coveney by contrast has been woeful, not even able to secure relatively small win in relation to non-event centre.
Looks like Cork-Limerick motorway now being pushed back yet again in favour of €600m orbital around Galway.

North central will be as you were. JOB would have been vulnerable to a second SF candidate but will take seat handily as only SF lad on the ticket.


Tony Fitzgerald's only chance is that BK goes to Europe next year. Not a hope that FF get two here.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-10-2018, 10:58 AM
jimmym jimmym is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 19,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel CNC View Post
Tbf to Martin, he may be a two faced sleeveen who couldn't make a decision to save his life in any ministry he's had, but he knew how to play the game when it came to ensuring his own constituency wasn't forgotten at cabinet table.

Coveney by contrast has been woeful, not even able to secure relatively small win in relation to non-event centre.
Looks like Cork-Limerick motorway now being pushed back yet again in favour of €600m orbital around Galway.

North central will be as you were. JOB would have been vulnerable to a second SF candidate but will take seat handily as only SF lad on the ticket.


Tony Fitzgerald's only chance is that BK goes to Europe next year. Not a hope that FF get two here.
Mihole deserves credit for the smoking ban,
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-10-2018, 11:04 AM
Rebel CNC Rebel CNC is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmym View Post
Mihole deserves credit for the smoking ban,
OK but cancelled out by the complete clusterfuck he made of getting rid of regional health boards and replacing them with the shambles that is the HSE - a once in a lifetime opportunity wasted as he was unable to stand up to the Unions who wanted every archaic work practice, non job and irrelevant bit of red tape maintained in the changeover!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




Hot Blooded Animals

The Oliver Plunkett, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼






tester
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.