tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Cork north central - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 28-09-2018, 11:10 AM
jimmym jimmym is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 19,582
Default Cork north central

Dr John Sheahan has ruled himself out from running for FF next
time out, so looks like Billy Kelleher and Tony fitz, Tony will pick up
a lot of votes in his own area of Knocknaheeny will damage Mick Barry or
even SF,
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 28-09-2018, 11:44 AM
Choice is yours Choice is yours is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 9,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmym View Post
Dr John Sheahan has ruled himself out from running for FF next
time out, so looks like Billy Kelleher and Tony fitz, Tony will pick up
a lot of votes in his own area of Knocknaheeny will damage Mick Barry or
even SF,
Didn't think Tony Fitz was interested
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 28-09-2018, 01:58 PM
Tictac Tictac is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 17,436
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choice is yours View Post
Didn't think Tony Fitz was interested
Tony has notions.

His blue suit (which he is always seen wearing both day and night) is the talk of the district.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 28-09-2018, 12:40 PM
richiepurg richiepurg is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,545
Default

Ken O'Flynn will feel "entitled" to not just a nomination but a seat as well.
Expect him to go as an independent if FF don't have him stand.
__________________
Come in till I bate ya.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 28-09-2018, 03:07 PM
Pontipine Pontipine is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Inside my Flares..
Posts: 31,279
Default

Why in the name of god would any right thinking person vote Billy Kelleher? Up there with the worst politicians Cork has ever produced.

As for Tony Fitz, christ almighty it's worse we are getting with every election.
__________________
Stay strong..
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 28-09-2018, 03:11 PM
Rebelred Rebelred is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Corcaigh
Posts: 39,173
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontipine View Post
Why in the name of god would any right thinking person vote Billy Kelleher? Up there with the worst politicians Cork has ever produced.

As for Tony Fitz, christ almighty it's worse we are getting with every election.
It's a choice between Billy, Jontin, Kaaleen, Mick the Dub, Colm Bourke and the other Fine Gael wan. it's no wonder the northside is a pity
__________________
Rogby Football explained
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 28-09-2018, 03:14 PM
Pontipine Pontipine is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Inside my Flares..
Posts: 31,279
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelred View Post
It's a choice between Billy, Jontin, Kaaleen, Mick the Dub, Colm Bourke and the other Fine Gael wan. it's no wonder the northside is a pity
What a line up. Thoroughly depressing for any northsider.
__________________
Stay strong..
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 29-09-2018, 12:35 AM
Choice is yours Choice is yours is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 9,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelred View Post
It's a choice between Billy, Jontin, Kaaleen, Mick the Dub, Colm Bourke and the other Fine Gael wan. it's no wonder the northside is a pity
How could you let out Dermot?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 29-09-2018, 12:36 AM
sloblock sloblock is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 6,478
Default

Only change I see there is Burke for the lamentable Murphy. K Lynch is dead in the water.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 29-09-2018, 12:38 AM
Choice is yours Choice is yours is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 9,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloblock View Post
Only change I see there is Burke for the lamentable Murphy. K Lynch is dead in the water.
Do you think FF running a city based candidate will have no effect?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



More events ▼






tester
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.