Quinn Supporters - Page 2 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 18-09-2019, 09:36 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSensible View Post
A good few cars of management have been burn't out outside their homes, I think one guys young daughter was lucky to escape unhurt from one of the incidents.

I'm sure it is only a mere coincidence that the local Sinn Fein members have rallied around him.
Didn't provo thugs beat a young man to death in a shed up around that part of the country some years back too?
Old 18-09-2019, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxetten View Post
Didn't provo thugs beat a young man to death in a shed up around that part of the country some years back too?
Paul quinn. No relation. Provos beat him to death because he wouldn't back down to their intimidation and threats final straw was he ended up beating up a provo godfathers son.
They broke every bone in his body in a Savage attack which lasted for over an hour.
It's well known up that way who was involved and who carried it out with a number of prominent sinn féin members implicated also.
Old 18-09-2019, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingin View Post
Paul quinn. No relation. Provos beat him to death because he wouldn't back down to their intimidation and threats final straw was he ended up beating up a provo godfathers son.
They broke every bone in his body in a Savage attack which lasted for over an hour.
It's well known up that way who was involved and who carried it out with a number of prominent sinn féin members implicated also.
AFAIK some of these lads are implicated in the murder of Adrian Donohoe also.
Old 18-09-2019, 10:38 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
They haven't gone away you know, Slab Murphy's crew wasn't it? Nine men beating one man to death with crow bars and pickaxe handles, brave boys alright. Anyone that votes for these c8nts would want their heads read.

Last edited by Bard; 18-09-2019 at 10:51 PM..
Old 19-09-2019, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana_Dik View Post
AFAIK some of these lads are implicated in the murder of Adrian Donohoe also.
Yes, I've heard the same. Its well known in the border region who is suspected of these heinous murders.
Sinn Fein and the provisional IRA are rarely far removed from these incidents and I would not be surprised if there is an element of provisional involvement in these attacks on the Quinn group.
Old 19-09-2019, 12:24 AM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Yes, I've heard the same. Its well known in the border region who is suspected of these heinous murders.
Sinn Fein and the provisional IRA are rarely far removed from these incidents and I would not be surprised if there is an element of provisional involvement in these attacks on the Quinn group.
But shur Sound_y (the resident shinnerbot) and his new sidekick Mike Strutter will tell you that they have gone away. Jarry said so

#embarrassing
Old 19-09-2019, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
But shur Sound_y (the resident shinnerbot) and his new sidekick Mike Strutter will tell you that they have gone away. Jarry said so

#embarrassing
Hahahaha nice one; it's just like Conan and Duffs is it??
Well my opinion about those lads (Slab and the likes) are not in it for the 'cause' those lads are more interested in criminal activity and using the freedom fighting as a front for their own financial gain. They have nothing better to do.
Old 19-09-2019, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Strutter View Post
Well my opinion about those lads (Slab and the likes) are not in it for the 'cause' those lads are more interested in criminal activity and using the freedom fighting as a front for their own financial gain. They have nothing better to do.
RTE radio had a feature on Priory hall in dublin during the week, built by former
hunger striker Tom Mcfeely it cost dublin city council millions to fix his mess,
The rte reporter said it was ironic that mcfeely spent a large portion of his life fighting the brits but when things went tits up for him he legged it there to declare bankruptcy
Old 19-09-2019, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Strutter View Post
According to Jerry, Slab is just a simple farmer from South armagh who has helped to sow the seeds of peace.
Conor Murphy of Sinn Féin in Belfast is linked to the quinn murder also through his close association with a number of suspects.

I have to laugh at lads who have the gall to criticise BoJo for his lies yet are happy to swallow the tall tales Sinn Fein members regularly offer.
Old 19-09-2019, 08:37 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
Provo's up to their old tricks again to earn a few Bob?

A guy gets a beating somewhere in Ulster and the dinnybots want to blame the Provo's (sic).

Think even plod in the north are putting this down to dissidents - you know, the guys who also threatened former Provos.