tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
The official Vaping thread - Page 9 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 09-09-2019, 06:14 AM
Senior PROC Member

It seems apparently that it's mainly users using cannabis products perhaps bought on the black market that suffered. Two of the five deaths were elderly frail unwell people.
https://www.thejournal.ie/five-vape-...00031-Sep2019/
Old 16-09-2019, 06:38 PM
Senior PROC Member

So another update. (Don't read if not interested)
A month without smoking or buying cigarettes. 80 a week it used to be so essentially saved 320 euro. Of course still had to pay for vaping materials. 20 for the kit on sale, around 30 on juice so far and 20 on some spare tanks. It just shows how much money someone can save.
Old 16-09-2019, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great-Bit-O-Stuff View Post
A month without smoking or buying cigarettes. 80 a week it used to be so essentially saved 320 euro. Of course still had to pay for vaping materials. 20 for the kit on sale, around 30 on juice so far and 20 on some spare tanks. It just shows how much money someone can save.
It's a vaping thread, if someone clicks and are disappointed to see a post about vaping fuck um, I got a solid 6 months off the fags with one but I broke, I'll need to give it a go again soon.
Old 16-09-2019, 09:09 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
well done , hard part over , I'm 3 years and 9 months without a cig but any money saved is well gone 😀
Old 16-09-2019, 09:22 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andtherestinjellys View Post
It's a vaping thread, if someone clicks and are disappointed to see a post about vaping fuck um, I got a solid 6 months off the fags with one but I broke, I'll need to give it a go again soon.
You really should give it another go. If you did it before you can do it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbert chapman View Post
well done , hard part over , I'm 3 years and 9 months without a cig but any money saved is well gone 😀
Cheers! I know sure, all the money I had went on car tax but hopefully in the coming months can save up some more.
Old 16-09-2019, 09:46 PM
Senior PROC Member

Well done Stuff_y, I am ever so proud of you. My middle lad keeps hiding my fags......in the wheelie bin. Time to try something again
Old 16-09-2019, 11:59 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
Well done Stuff_y, I am ever so proud of you. My middle lad keeps hiding my fags......in the wheelie bin. Time to try something again
You managed to find them though haha
Old 17-09-2019, 06:46 AM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
for the first year of vaping i did smoke the odd cig, would take one if offered and with a pint but one day i was standing in the rain outside a pub having a cig and said fuck this, it was freezing and people looked miserable
, but my problem now is i love my vape , love the flavours and love the fact i can vape away nearly everywhere like in our local which doesnt object and in work i puff away from my desk when no one is next to me
Old 01-10-2019, 08:01 PM
Senior PROC Member

Off the smokes now nearly two months but after getting a lung and a throat infection. I think it's from giving up smoking. Feel fecking dreadful
Old 01-10-2019, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Off the smokes now nearly two months but after getting a lung and a throat infection. I think it's from giving up smoking. Feel fecking dreadful
It's your system cleaning out all the muck and shit of years of poisoning yourself. It will pass and you'll feel much healthier. Stick with it.