tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
dear sweet divine baby jesus in heaven - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 28-02-2006, 09:01 AM
Dj Sparks Dj Sparks is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: in me own little bubble
Posts: 1,785
Default dear sweet divine baby jesus in heaven

the women in ucc today are unreal! granted i wasnt in at all yesterday, but christ how did the totty change so dramatically???
__________________
''There is no such thing as a perfect mix- only perfect editing...''
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 28-02-2006, 09:02 AM
Wampire Wampire is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Aderp-de-derp!
Posts: 6,217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Sparks
the women in ucc today are unreal! granted i wasnt in at all yesterday, but christ how did the totty change so dramatically???
Look outside the window.

A sniff of sunlight turns those caterpillars into butterflies.
__________________
Can omniscient God,
who Knows the future,
find The omnipotence to
Change His future mind?

DERP!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 28-02-2006, 09:05 AM
Dj Sparks Dj Sparks is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: in me own little bubble
Posts: 1,785
Default

so thats it!!! had a funny feeling it had something to do with that alright.
__________________
''There is no such thing as a perfect mix- only perfect editing...''
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 28-02-2006, 09:08 AM
Wampire Wampire is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Aderp-de-derp!
Posts: 6,217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Sparks
so thats it!!! had a funny feeling it had something to do with that alright.
Yeah. It doesn't even need to be warm.

Women look great in UCC around april and may cos it's sunny. It's not just that they're wearing less clothes. It's not even the messy skin they get in winter time. I believe that when they are happy they just look more appealing, and make a little more effort on top of that.

Sunlight - women happy. Christmas - women happy.

That's why they look better at those times of year.
__________________
Can omniscient God,
who Knows the future,
find The omnipotence to
Change His future mind?

DERP!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 28-02-2006, 09:11 AM
chief-a-b chief-a-b is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: the horizon is 30miles away! i know im there....
Posts: 725
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wampire
Yeah. It doesn't even need to be warm.

Women look great in UCC around april and may cos it's sunny. It's not just that they're wearing less clothes. It's not even the messy skin they get in winter time. I believe that when they are happy they just look more appealing, and make a little more effort on top of that.

Sunlight - women happy. Christmas - women happy.

That's why they look better at those times of year.
ha ha, oh how wise you are!
__________________
*****ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh h********
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 28-02-2006, 09:50 AM
watermelon watermelon is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: London
Posts: 24,361
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Sparks
so thats it!!! had a funny feeling it had something to do with that alright.
We all know the funny feeling you have biy.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 28-02-2006, 10:06 AM
nothingfukall nothingfukall is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 3,856
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Sparks
the women in ucc today are unreal! granted i wasnt in at all yesterday, but christ how did the totty change so dramatically???
enjoy it while it last, give it another few weeks and the place will be stormed by american students. Sickening fuckers with their stupid accent.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 28-02-2006, 10:17 AM
Wampire Wampire is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Aderp-de-derp!
Posts: 6,217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scipio Africanus
I was dealing with two of them last night. CLASSIC Californian nerds. You know that sort of gormless "head-bobbing, whole body sways a little" thing they do instead of just nodding affirmitively?

These two were masters of the art.

It was "awesome". I'm "awesome". Everything is "awesome". Except the cold. That's "not so awesome".

And their dull, dull eyes. Vacant.

"Your pappy voted for Bush, didn't he?" I said.

"Oh yeah, Bush gets bad press but he's a good guy. He's..."

"Awesome?"

"Yeah. Awesome!"

I walked away.
Ha ha. I went out with one of those for a year and a half.

It wasn't so awesome.
__________________
Can omniscient God,
who Knows the future,
find The omnipotence to
Change His future mind?

DERP!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 28-02-2006, 10:20 AM
Dj Sparks Dj Sparks is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: in me own little bubble
Posts: 1,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermelon
We all know the funny feeling you have biy.
and what, my dear is that supposed to mean?
__________________
''There is no such thing as a perfect mix- only perfect editing...''
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 28-02-2006, 10:48 AM
nothingfukall nothingfukall is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 3,856
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scipio Africanus
I was dealing with two of them last night. CLASSIC Californian nerds. You know that sort of gormless "head-bobbing, whole body sways a little" thing they do instead of just nodding affirmitively?

These two were masters of the art.

It was "awesome". I'm "awesome". Everything is "awesome". Except the cold. That's "not so awesome".

And their dull, dull eyes. Vacant.

"Your pappy voted for Bush, didn't he?" I said.

"Oh yeah, Bush gets bad press but he's a good guy. He's..."

"Awesome?"

"Yeah. Awesome!"

I walked away.
did you get the "Oh my god" over and over.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




Big Swinging Mikies

The Oliver Plunkett, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼






tester
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.