tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT! - Page 3483 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 10-12-2019, 11:40 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengrass View Post
YouGov's latest poll.tories 28 seat majority.
That just demonstrates how bad Corbyn is, any decent opposition party would beat the Tories.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:55 AM

Saw K Burley interview the leader of Pliad Cymru (excuse spelling)this morning, He destroyed her over Boris and his ability to lie at a whim, she was on the defensive so much that she cut the interview short. A true BLUE is Kay.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:58 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesball View Post
Saw K Burley interview the leader of Pliad Cymru (excuse spelling)this morning, He destroyed her over Boris and his ability to lie at a whim, she was on the defensive so much that she cut the interview short. A true BLUE is Kay.
I doubt she is a true blue considering she interviewed a chair in the place of the Conservative party chairman a few weeks ago.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:09 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengrass View Post
YouGov's latest poll.tories 28 seat majority.

fig 1

fig 2

fig 3

fig 4

fig 5

This place is fawked m8, fawked.

The Prime minister took a journalists phone yesterday and put it in his pocket, mid interview, this morning he hid in a fridge rather than talk to Piers Morgan (which I'd normally say is fair enough, tbphwyfwiwimho ).

They've run an election based 100% on three word Trumpian mantra's and on calling Corbyn names. They've lied in 89% of their advertising, and have used bot's all over social media to spread fallacies. They've hid the more offensive cabinet ministers like Raab, Patel, Gove, Leadsom, Villiers and that other haunted looking fucker Mogg, nobody's seen any of them for weeks.

Meanwhile the lazy, slack jawed, mouth breathing, hook wormed locals like HBB can't see themselves to vote for Corbyn, but rather are throwing their votes at Jo Swinson. Incidentally Jo Swinson becomes less popular in the polls after every TV appearance. Nobody is seriously talking about holding Labour and the Tories to the same standards when it comes to the truth though.

It's all about how much copper wire you can pull out of the walls now, before I leave this place to HBB and his like.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
That just demonstrates how bad Corbyn is, any decent opposition party would beat the Tories.
Or, it demonstrates how retarded the British electorate are.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:59 AM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by How bad boy View Post
Rattled
😂, Nobody is analysing the election here. Just coming with rubbish about Boris hiding in a Fridge. You want a hard left anti Semite nut job who attends memorials for one of the Munich Terrorists come on your better than this University Left wing babble. Boris is with a majority , stable Goverment in UK means stability for us here and NI assembly will reform .Not brain surgery Snowflakes. Awaiting tears and shouts of some more dodgy pictures of kids on Hospitals floors. 👍
Old 11-12-2019, 12:02 PM

Boris will win and be ousted by right wing nutters within 2 years.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyton View Post
fig 1

fig 2

fig 3

fig 4

fig 5

This place is fawked m8, fawked.

The Prime minister took a journalists phone yesterday and put it in his pocket, mid interview, this morning he hid in a fridge rather than talk to Piers Morgan (which I'd normally say is fair enough, tbphwyfwiwimho ).

They've run an election based 100% on three word Trumpian mantra's and on calling Corbyn names. They've lied in 89% of their advertising, and have used bot's all over social media to spread fallacies. They've hid the more offensive cabinet ministers like Raab, Patel, Gove, Leadsom, Villiers and that other haunted looking fucker Mogg, nobody's seen any of them for weeks.

Meanwhile the lazy, slack jawed, mouth breathing, hook wormed locals like HBB can't see themselves to vote for Corbyn, but rather are throwing their votes at Jo Swinson. Incidentally Jo Swinson becomes less popular in the polls after every TV appearance. Nobody is seriously talking about holding Labour and the Tories to the same standards when it comes to the truth though.

It's all about how much copper wire you can pull out of the walls now, before I leave this place to HBB and his like.
Excuse me?

I didn't vote for labour because:
1. Their nationalisation plan goes too far. If it was a gradual withdrawal of rail franchises and the buy out of water companies, sure, I'd support that. But they're going too far and it'll push investment out of the UK. The electricity companies is particularly dumb. As an example, OVO have just agreed to buy SSE. Will Corbyn buy Ovo out at a tidy profit, or force a loss on them? Neither is good.
They're going nationalise broadband provision and provide free broadband. I presume that means they're going to buy both BT and Virgin. I can get broadband from companies ranging from Sky, to Vodafone, to the Post Office. Are all of those going to be shut down too? If wired broadband is free, what does that do to the wireless broadband providers? They're planning on opening up a lot of problems.

2. I don't trust Corbyn on Brexit. He has always supported Brexit, his nationalisation strategy actually requires it, it's probably against EU law. So if his keystone strategy requires Brexit, why should I believe he's interested in anything other than what the Tories are offering?

3. The Ownership Funds are a great way of driving business investment from the UK. I love the idea in principle, but it should be incentive driven, not dictated. If you're going to have to give away 10% of your company, you're going to avoid the UK. If it's based on firms resident in the UK, watch that residency disappear overnight. If it's based on turnover and number of employees (I believe a min of 250 employees is one proposed threshold), watch the international divisions of companies segment the UK into it's own ownership vehicle with almost nothing in assets and the employee headcount reduced to 249.

4. Labour have a fair dictatorial streak about them, moderates have been shoved out of the party, those who not demonstrate ideological purity are sidelined, deselected and attacked. I'm generally centre left, but look at the stream of invective you've launched my way. That is pretty typical for the current labour party.
I would be more of a Blairite (not that I'm particularly fond of Blair but I broadly agree with the social and economic policies), in the current labour party, i might as well be in StormFront. Once you're further right than Momentum, you're a traitor to the cause

That's why I've not voted for Corbyn's Labour.

There are more than 2 parties in this election.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man View Post
😂, Nobody is analysing the election here. Just coming with rubbish about Boris hiding in a Fridge. You want a hard left anti Semite nut job who attends memorials for one of the Munich Terrorists come on your better than this University Left wing babble. Boris is with a majority , stable Goverment in UK means stability for us here and NI assembly will reform .Not brain surgery Snowflakes. Awaiting tears and shouts of some more dodgy pictures of kids on Hospitals floors. 👍
I've voted already (postal vote) and it wasn't for Corbyn.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:52 PM
PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by How bad boy View Post
Excuse me?

I didn't vote for labour because:
1. Their nationalisation plan goes too far. If it was a gradual withdrawal of rail franchises and the buy out of water companies, sure, I'd support that. But they're going too far and it'll push investment out of the UK. The electricity companies is particularly dumb. As an example, OVO have just agreed to buy SSE. Will Corbyn buy Ovo out at a tidy profit, or force a loss on them? Neither is good.
They're going nationalise broadband provision and provide free broadband. I presume that means they're going to buy both BT and Virgin. I can get broadband from companies ranging from Sky, to Vodafone, to the Post Office. Are all of those going to be shut down too? If wired broadband is free, what does that do to the wireless broadband providers? They're planning on opening up a lot of problems.

2. I don't trust Corbyn on Brexit. He has always supported Brexit, his nationalisation strategy actually requires it, it's probably against EU law. So if his keystone strategy requires Brexit, why should I believe he's interested in anything other than what the Tories are offering?

3. The Ownership Funds are a great way of driving business investment from the UK. I love the idea in principle, but it should be incentive driven, not dictated. If you're going to have to give away 10% of your company, you're going to avoid the UK. If it's based on firms resident in the UK, watch that residency disappear overnight. If it's based on turnover and number of employees (I believe a min of 250 employees is one proposed threshold), watch the international divisions of companies segment the UK into it's own ownership vehicle with almost nothing in assets and the employee headcount reduced to 249.

4. Labour have a fair dictatorial streak about them, moderates have been shoved out of the party, those who not demonstrate ideological purity are sidelined, deselected and attacked. I'm generally centre left, but look at the stream of invective you've launched my way. That is pretty typical for the current labour party.
I would be more of a Blairite (not that I'm particularly fond of Blair but I broadly agree with the social and economic policies), in the current labour party, i might as well be in StormFront. Once you're further right than Momentum, you're a traitor to the cause

That's why I've not voted for Corbyn's Labour.

There are more than 2 parties in this election.

I've voted already (postal vote) and it wasn't for Corbyn.
Well done , get Brexit Done👍
Old 11-12-2019, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man View Post
any bot-free link to the dodginess?

the smear effort following that photograph was amateur.