Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 10-12-2007, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Piehead View Post
Top advice, I've only bothered a couple of times, the last, many years ago, made my face go numb and gave me a hard on the size of the Eiffel tower.
That wasn't coke.

Tip for the kiddies watching: don't ever eat cocaine. Ever. If it's damp and you want to blow a line, put it on a plate, pop it in the microwave for a few seconds and then chop it up and bang it out. In fact, sometimes it's a good idea to have a warm plate handy anyway, like you'd get in a restaurant.

And know when to stop. This is the vital bit folks, and one the Irish are not very good at.

And always test first. Never take anyone's word for it unless you already trust them with your life.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:35 PM

i miss qualudes
Old 10-12-2007, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wumble View Post
That wasn't coke.

Tip for the kiddies watching: don't ever eat cocaine. Ever. If it's damp and you want to blow a line, put it on a plate, pop it in the microwave for a few seconds and then chop it up and bang it out. In fact, sometimes it's a good idea to have a warm plate handy anyway, like you'd get in a restaurant.

And know when to stop. This is the vital bit folks, and one the Irish are not very good at.

And always test first. Never take anyone's word for it unless you already trust them with your life.
heres a better tip.dont touch the shite fullstop.then you wont have any worries and wont have to crouch in a toilet cubicle sniffing fuck knows what off a piss and shit stained toilet
Old 10-12-2007, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corkman in dublin View Post
heres a better tip.dont touch the shite fullstop.then you wont have any worries and wont have to crouch in a toilet cubicle sniffing fuck knows what off a piss and shit stained toilet
Here here
Old 10-12-2007, 07:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by keanos dog View Post
and your supplier was???????
A guy in Mexico called Hector. I was having a few beers, killing time as you do, when an old woman who was walking past fell over, I helped her up, sat her down, got her a drink of cold water and asked if she needed to phone anyone. To cut a long story short, Hector, her son, turned up and aked if there was anything he could do for us, I asked if he knew anyone who could sort us some smoke and something for a party in the evening, he told us to wait and an hour later returned with a half ounce of top weed and about 10g of coke, happy days.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:57 PM

That's one thing that gets me about Ireland in particular: All or nothing. The gardaí admit there's a huge drugs problem (and when shit like this happens it is definitely a drugs problem) in Ireland yet refuse to take the sensible precaution of saying "ok, we'rei trying to stop ye taking it but we're not managing quite yet, in the meantime would ye at least have some bit of cop on and know what ye might be dealing with? If it does this then it's not that and it can do this if you take it like that and blah blah blah..." but no; it's all misinformation (COKE KILLS! ALL COKE KILLS! EVERYONE! 100% OF THE TIME!) so of course when the powers that be say anything at all, even sensible stuff, the immediate reaction from the average dimwit it "that must be bullshit too" and these two lads died because neither they nor any of the other idiots at that party who got sick had ever heard someone saying "don't eat cocaine, you will ingest far too much and you may well die".

The government and the gardaí have been crying wolf for far too long and now foolish kids are getting eaten on their behalf.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wumble View Post
That wasn't coke.

It was, for whatever reason, coke gives me a horn.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:14 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Piehead View Post
It was, for whatever reason, coke gives me a horn.
Hectors mam can vouch for that I'd say

I'll try catch the rerun on line Smeggle, Nice 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudgee View Post
Could someone explain why this statement merits a 'silly' smiley?
Why have a television if it don't have an antenna ?

Silly question I hear you ask, well there are a number of silly answers to this & I'm sure you can come up with at least one Pudgee

My name is Cocaine

My name is Cocaine - call me Coke for short.
I entered this country without a passport.
Ever since then I've made lots of scum rich.
Some have been murdered and found in a ditch.
I'm more valued than diamonds, more treasured than gold.
Use me just once and you too will be sold.
I'll make a schoolboy forget his books.
I'll make a beauty queen forget her looks.
I'll take renowned speaker and make a bore.
I'll take a mother and make her a whore.
I'll make a schoolteacher forget how to teach.
I'll make a preacher not want to preach.
I'll take all your rent money and you'll get evicted.
I'll murder your babies or they'll be born addicted.
I'll make you rob and steal and kill.
When you're under my power you have no will.
Remember my friend my name is " Big C ".
If you try me just one time you may never be free.
I've destroyed actors, politicians and many a hero.
I've decreased bank accounts from millions to zero.
I make shooting and stabbing a common affair.
Once I take charge you won't have a prayer.
Now that you know me what will you do ?
You'll have to decide, It's all up to you.
The day you agree to sit in my saddle.
The decision is one that no one can straddle.
Listen to me, and please listen well.
When you ride with cocaine you are headed for hell !!!

James Brown released a track called King Heroin & based his lyrics on this poem about Cocaine, author unknown
Old 10-12-2007, 08:17 PM

Quote:
The decision is one that no one can straddle
what? someone's been overindulging
Old 10-12-2007, 08:24 PM

Irish party goers in using cocaine shocker!

I can imagine the prime time now, usual sensationalist stuff telling us what we already know, that people have easy access to cocaine, that some people over do it and that this is all due to people now having money from the celtic tiger. There was none of this when all we had was the church and spuds etc etc. The show will be intertwined with shots of blurred people doing lines and blacked out figures with Northside Dublin accents saying how much money they made selling it.