tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums - View Single Post - BT sports multiroom
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 09:31 PM
Banned
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corcaigh32 View Post
It doesn't work on mine and I don't think it can
I haven't time to do it yet but found this, seemingly only works on one extra box

I want to add eir Sport to my Multiroom box, is this also free?

Yes. You can avail of the eir Sport pack on one Multiroom box at no extra cost. This can be added by entering your Multiroom SKY Viewing Card number(s), while subscribing to eir Sport. Further viewing cards can have services added at a rate of 25 per month per card activated. All viewing cards activated must be at the registered address of the eir Broadband account. NB, these charges will not appear on your eir Bill and will be chargeable on your credit/debit card directly by eir Sport.

For Sky Q customers with Sky Q mini device, please set up your main subscription as normal via online portal. Once you completed this journey should you wish to add eir Sport to your Sky Q mini device please email cs@eirsport.ie including your name, address and 9 digit viewing card number and one of our agents will add the additional service for your Sky Q mini device and confirm via email. Alternatively you can speak with an agent on 0818 203040.