tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums - View Single Post - Billy Kelleher's Abortion Agenda
View Single Post
Old 29-12-2017, 05:18 PM
Senior PROC Member

Default denigrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopicGrinder View Post

You really have got some issue with people's own personal choice in this debate. You do know in the real world not every one will agree with you.
Ah!, the abortion lobby's favourite euphemism " Choice" Indeed It would be very churlish of me to object to you personal choice in such mundane matters as choice of ice cream flavours, beer flavours or your favourite condom flavour, Troppy.
However if the personal choice involves a liberal regime of killing pre natal babies I do have a serious issue with it.
The abortion lobby try to dehumanise the prenatal baby, by never mentioning the word baby only fetus. Evidently if you are destined for abortion you are labelled a fetus and if destined for birth a baby. Similiarly they choke on the words "Pro Life" and contemptuously denigrate and belittle people who take a pro life anti abortion stance as "antichoicers"

And finally Troppy, I suggest that you abandon your faux neutral stance on the abortion issue, as to put it kindly you are not very good at it.