tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums - View Single Post - Simon Coveney
Thread: Simon Coveney
View Single Post
Old 27-06-2019, 10:49 PM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leesider View Post
I have backed Coveney in the past but it seems like every public infrastructure project in Cork is stalled, announced of course but nothing happening or else too long a timeframe. It is really being left to the private sector to do things in Cork.

I still think Coveney is the one of the better ones of a bad bunch but jesus we have some bad bunch in Cork. There is not one politician that springs to mind that if they were in power they would get something done. That is why I think it is a shame we didn't vote for an elected lord mayor, their only remit would be Cork and they would have had good lobbying access to centralised government.
Are you for real???The elected representatives(TDs) we have are doing sweet fuck all,so you should lobby them and call into their office and fuckthem out of it.Johnathon,Billy,D ara,Mehole,Mick McGrath,Mick Barry,Simple Simon and the Irish named Shinner from the southside(can't think of his name now)but they're all wasters and you want to put another elected muppet in place that will cost us more money......this DEM bullshit is going to be the fault of everything,possibly just like the Pana ban.