Your Mental Health

I went through something similar. They won't listen and it's always everyone else's fault. Self pity, manipulation, emotional blackmail.
For your own sake, put yourself first because they'll never be wrong.
Nothing worse than someone pissed ringing you 9 am when you've a day's work ahead or after a long day, pissed in the nighttime
No phone call would be worse.

I know that but that's more emotional blackmail. I'm going to die soon etc.
It's an awful lot to deal with
Having experienced my late brother contacting me / us at all hours of the day and night
( addict- and alcoholic)
I had to tell him stop
I love you but I can’t make anything better
Daytime when my kid is at school no sweat
But constantly ringing when high or pissed and always night time isn’t on
Got him into Tabor lodge
Was in Bruree
Out in Tower
And other various drying out clinics both home and abroad
Nothing worked
Ended up with a needle in his arm in McDonald’s jacks
Daunt square
Dead
Had to block his number
Unblock etc etc
My little bit of experience dealing with him pushed me to the conclusion that for your own mental well being and those around you - sometimes you have to temporarily cut the chord
PS my bro went through the whole family ref calling at all hours
Robbed my mam and brothers
It sounds hard and selfish but when he died there was sadness obviously but a relief that he’s not going through that horrible life anymore

Twas and it’s being replicated all over Cork atm 2 mates paramedics One based here other in Dublin And when our fella died both said there’s multiple ppl in the same situation all over Cork city and county and further that are dying of Heroin on a weekly basis And they bring back loads from the brink regularly

Twas and it’s being replicated all over Cork atm 2 mates paramedics One based here other in Dublin And when our fella died both said there’s multiple ppl in the same situation all over Cork city and county and further that are dying of Heroin on a weekly basis And they bring back loads from the brink regularly
Ya. I noticed this in the last few months.. A fuck load of drug seizures every week.

One of two things:

Either the guards have snoops or there is a massive appetite.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

The Ricky Lynch Band

The White Horse, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼