Your Mental Health

C,mon you know me, don't run to cover it up in the media, you know who I am, I'm ready.
Cowards. Rats. Murderers.

Throw an innocent girl to her death but allow tom humpheris who groomed and fucked a child a full year
in hospital in for a full year helping him avoid arrest and giving such a glowing psych report he only did
a year in jair for grooming and raping a child over and over.

Come see me, you know who i am.

C,mon you know me, don't run to cover it up in the media, you know who I am, I'm ready.

Throw an innocent girl to her death but allow tom humpheris who groomed and fucked a child a full year
in hospital in for a full year helping him avoid arrest and giving such a glowing psych report he only did

Why are you putting this stuff up here?

If you want media attention then put it on twitter.

Don't mind dem snakes.

I know little or nothing about mental health issues but an old friend checked out yesterday leaving 4 kids and a husband behind. Christ, she was a hugely intelligent, talented lady, but the demons got a hold of her and she never managed to pull out of it again. Drink entered the scene and deep psychosis kicked in. From the outside looking in you'd have thought she had everything you could want in life. My last conversation with her was a few months back, she was ringing having been admitted again. She wanted me to lead a demonstration in Cork to campaign for the environment and she had Graham Norton and Bono arranged to be there with me!

What a waste :cry:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Chris Kent and Gearóid Farrelly
The White Horse, Ballincollig

17th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Underground Ovation Open Decks

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼