your favy you tube channels?

There's an Irish fella living in Minsk who has a half decent channel. He seems like a nice fella but he's not a natural by any means. Serious whack of wannabee Bald off him, and he's actually been in a few of Balds Videos.

Worth a look though.

There's an Irish fella living in Minsk who has a half decent channel. He seems like a nice fella but he's not a natural by any means. Serious whack of wannabee Bald off him, and he's actually been in a few of Balds Videos.

Worth a look though.

He's a communist as well. Don't like him. Boring.

Been watching a channel called Real Life Lore.
Very interesting videos regarding the world.
Interesting from the invasion of Ukraine to the most dangerous theme park.

(there's a great documentary about that theme park as well)

He's another one up today, he's in a chipper in Wales or something like that.

The scene in the pub in Glasgow reminded me of going to the Temple Acre up the northside

He was in some chinese in a place called "Rim Me" but it turned out he was in the wrong town lol.

That English twat with him has to go. He's the epitome of a boring Englishman.
He's also a chickenshit. Keeps thinking he's going to get beaten up.

I must say I've been losing faith in Bald as his last few videos have been shite.

But he has bounced back with possibly the greatest video of his career. Some operator, but I have to think he has some "inside" with Russia if he's getting away with just a €50 fine for this. I'd have been fucked into jail like. And then fucked in jail. Lots.

I thought that hole video was staged tbh. Like he treked 30 km across the schorching desert. My ring. And there just happened to be a ladder going right into the hangar in the middle of a supposed tight security area.I would imagine bald just bribed the local authorities there to drive him over and let him in to take pictures. All those daily mail etc news reports were fake too. Bald is a renowned piece of shit of a man

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Afro House and Amapiano

Old Oak, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼