your favy you tube channels?

I thought that hole video was staged tbh. Like he treked 30 km across the schorching desert. My ring. And there just happened to be a ladder going right into the hangar in the middle of a supposed tight security area.I would imagine bald just bribed the local authorities there to drive him over and let him in to take pictures. All those daily mail etc news reports were fake too. Bald is a renowned piece of shit of a man
Ah give over. Those videos where he visits Kolya and the babushka in the chernobyl zone in Belarus are some of the most authentic pieces of slav lore you will see in any youtube channel from an outsider. I haven't seen this latest video yet so I will reserve judgement yet. But you have to admit the man has the gift of the gab for sure and is well versed in the Russian language.

Ah give over. Those videos where he visits Kolya and the babushka in the chernobyl zone in Belarus are some of the most authentic pieces of slav lore you will see in any youtube channel from an outsider. I haven't seen this latest video yet so I will reserve judgement yet. But you have to admit the man has the gift of the gab for sure and is well versed in the Russian language.
Agree with all of that but the latest one is seriously far fetched like

I hope it's authentic and hats off to the man if it is, but like the amount of things that could have gone wrong and the amount of obstacles... And he ends up in the feckin hanger without a bother!

Agree with all of that but the latest one is seriously far fetched like

I hope it's authentic and hats off to the man if it is, but like the amount of things that could have gone wrong and the amount of obstacles... And he ends up in the feckin hanger without a bother!
Interesting maybe it is staged. Wouldn't be surprised the way youtubes gone for views and stuff. Gonna have to check this latest one out for sure tomorrow and see what I think. Will report back here 🙂

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

All You Need Is Death (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:15pm

More events ▼