Yer wan who answers the phone in the FPC*

Do you reckon she never gets the ride & that's why she sounds like such a miserable brown trout because she's knows those who call are getting their bones rattled on a regular basis?

Answers on a postcard to...... fuck knows.

*Family Planning Clinic

Do you reckon she never gets the ride & that's why she sounds like such a miserable brown trout because she's knows those who call are getting their bones rattled on a regular basis?

Answers on a postcard to...... fuck knows.

*Family Planning Clinic

HA!

Further proof that we are, in fact, the same person.

I have spoken to her before and i thought the exact same thing

That's what she gets paid to do. If she doesn't like it, she should find herself another job.

i'd say working in a place like that could be frustrating same wans coming in time after time with the same probs looking for the same advice etc and not listening to it.

Anyway the clock ticking you thinking about planning out a family ;)

or just after a MAP

HA!

Further proof that we are, in fact, the same person.

I have spoken to her before and i thought the exact same thing

We should dress up in each other's clothes some day, just to see. ;)

I remember speaking to her about 5 years ago, she was a miserable aul bint back then, she's a miserable aul bint now.

i'd say working in a place like that could be frustrating same wans coming in time after time with the same probs looking for the same advice etc and not listening to it.

Anyway the clock ticking you thinking about planning out a family ;)

or just after a MAP

She's the one who makes the appointments, she doesn't give the advice. If anyone should be sick to the back teeth of those wans, it's the doctors & nurses, not her.

Not planning anything Hang dear, just being wise.

i'd find it very weird if i phoned one of those places and a happy go lucky type answered. "What the fuck you so cheerful about, i'm up the duff again"

She doesn't have to be Mary Poppins, but a half decent telephone manner wouldn't go astray.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: The Gong Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼