Wuhan Wheeze

Really?

Okay. Link to a post where I categorically said that Trump would go to jail because of the Mueller investigation. If you can't, you're lying. Again.

Meantime, staying OT, show me where more than 6.7 million people worldwide suffered things worse than death because of Covid restrictions, since that's the world death toll from the disease.

Like ive got time to be scrolling through your 1000s of dumb posts. Some people work you know. We dont stay up at 4am in a drunken stuper in the US. The national death averages stayed more or less the same worldwide during the pandemic. There was no spike in deaths. Nearly all the people who died were from other more serious health issues who happened to catch covid also. Its like saying someone who has terminal cancer but caught the flu before he died actually died of the flu!

Like ive got time to be scrolling through your 1000s of dumb posts. Some people work you know. We dont stay up at 4am in a drunken stuper in the US. The national death averages stayed more or less the same worldwide during the pandemic. There was no spike in deaths. Nearly all the people who died were from other more serious health issues who happened to catch covid also. Its like saying someone who has terminal cancer but caught the flu before he died actually died of the flu!
😂. It’s 2 am here right now on New year’s morning. I’m sure I’m not the only person awake in the US.

And look at you, waiting 6 years to try to pwn me. Don’t you have a life?

So there were no excess deaths in the world and the virus was made up? 😂You are one sad wing nut idiot.

#dickpics 🥜 🥜 🥜 🤡

What a wonderful technology

and, if you set your phone up properly and synch, they'll deliver a free sky sports stream, moderate your midichloridian count and allow your location trackers to pinpoint where you'll be in 25 minutes.

Did countries such as Brazil and Sweden which refused to go into lockdown over Covid recover quicker than others? They saw Covid as the mild disease it is, no worse than a mild bout of flu, with a 99.9%+ survival rate.

Profile photo for Mats Andersson

Mats Andersson
Lives in SwedenAuthor has 21.3K answers and 429.2M answer viewsJan 11
Your question contains two errors which invalidate your reasoning completely.

We had lockdowns in Sweden, it’s just that it was constitutionally iffy to enact laws, so they were called “recommendations” and we were told in no uncertain terms that they would become laws pretty damn quickly if we didn’t follow them. And when I say “no uncertain terms” I mean that ministers were cursing on TV. Scripted. We spent most of the pandemic in a situation between what the British called “Stage 2 lockdown” and “Stage 3 lockdown”, only without the “social bubbles”. And we have recovered at the same rate as anyone else.

The survival rate is 99%, not 99.9%, with at the very least 6.7 million dead so far, and it’s no fucking “mild bout of the flu”, I’ve had it twice and I’d rather have a dozen flus, my body was shot for months afterwards.

More myths dispelled.

Did countries such as Brazil and Sweden which refused to go into lockdown over Covid recover quicker than others? They saw Covid as the mild disease it is, no worse than a mild bout of flu, with a 99.9%+ survival rate.
Profile photo for Mats Andersson
Mats Andersson
Lives in SwedenAuthor has 21.3K answers and 429.2M answer viewsJan 11
Your question contains two errors which invalidate your reasoning completely.

We had lockdowns in Sweden, it’s just that it was constitutionally iffy to enact laws, so they were called “recommendations” and we were told in no uncertain terms that they would become laws pretty damn quickly if we didn’t follow them. And when I say “no uncertain terms” I mean that ministers were cursing on TV. Scripted. We spent most of the pandemic in a situation between what the British called “Stage 2 lockdown” and “Stage 3 lockdown”, only without the “social bubbles”. And we have recovered at the same rate as anyone else.

The survival rate is 99%, not 99.9%, with at the very least 6.7 million dead so far, and it’s no fucking “mild bout of the flu”, I’ve had it twice and I’d rather have a dozen flus, my body was shot for months afterwards.

More myths dispelled.
Just wondering do you mask up as you had the effects of it?

Scientists are becoming worried that Avian Influenza H5N1 is beginning to mutate so a form that facilitates human to human transmission.. If that ever becomes a reality it would make covid look like a party.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

28th Apr 2024 @ 4:15 pm
More info..
More events ▼