Wuhan Wheeze

😂

“your precious vaccine”. 😂 Yes, that’s a neutral statement.

How about looking up the full development history of this vaccine with no long term data before you make more of a fool of yourself. I’d also suggest that you look into how public health risk assessments are done, but I think it would be too much for you.

Anyway, since you claim to admit that no one really knows why there are excess deaths in that age group, your “speculations,” given that you don’t know what you’re talking about, are rather fruitless. Unless, of course, you’re an anti-vaccine conspiracy nut. Which you are.
Ah man are you incapable of separating me from the issue. My thoughts and speculation mean nothing.

There is a huge increase in deaths in the 0 to 24 age bracket, 17% insane and you say the media have not to highlight this on and there is nothing to look in to here!!

The only reason you have given you this so far is - the guy who is bringing it up, suspects that the vaccines may have something to do with it!!

Who cares what a guy on a message board thinks! Young people are dying. It should be looked in to.

Monday I attend the funeral of a 15 year old girl in Cork who died suddenly during the week. I am not going to speculate on her vax status but it surely it should be more important to you that society finds out why young people to die at such high rates so that action can be taken to stop it than winning an argument with me.

Ah man are you incapable of separating me from the issue. My thoughts and speculation mean nothing.

There is a huge increase in deaths in the 0 to 24 age bracket, 17% insane and you say the media have not to highlight this on and there is nothing to look in to here!!

The only reason you have given you this so far is - the guy who is bringing it up, suspects that the vaccines may have something to do with it!!

Who cares what a guy on a message board thinks! Young people are dying. It should be looked in to.

Monday I attend the funeral of a 15 year old girl in Cork who died suddenly during the week. I am not going to speculate on her vax status but it surely it should be more important to you that society finds out why young people to die at such high rates so that action can be taken to stop it than winning an argument with me.
There are a.lot of people suffering from very serious adverse reactions to the shot which media are not reporting. Its like something which cannot be spoken of.

As opposed to the people dead from covid?

And yeah….I feel dirty for engaging.
Let's just say there are people,young very fit healthy people who have passed suspiciously soon after their vaccination who only got vaccinated because they were guilted into it to "save granny", which was a blatent lie and there are some people that are suffering such severe side effects that life is becoming unbearable and their mental health has been severely effected.
The scandal is people were more or less forced into taking a untested product that is doing damage and there was no need for it.

could death by suicide be a factor for excess deaths?
Of course it could. We had two years of young people isolated yet even more plugged into social media. Long Covid also caused a knock-on effect ton mental health

However there also could possibly be a link between sds in young males and the vaccine. This was flagged pre vaccine in Ireland. I remember mentioning it myself.

Of course what's conveniently forgotten is how Covid has got less severe over time. The first wave was hospitalising all ages.

Last edited:
Oh my. Not wanting to speculate and yet mentioning it. What a horrible thing to say and you say you'll be going to the funeral on Monday... If you know her, I'm sure her parents and family members in the Douglas area would admire a little respect.

Go do one

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼