Wuhan Wheeze

Anyone had the 3 shots here? 2 shots + booster? Id be writing out my will if i was any of you.
Had the three shots and am in the form of my life and got covid, no symptoms, and would not have been aware that I had it but for a positive test. Will continue to boost my immune sysem with whatever shots are available, the science is sound and proven despite the efforts of the deluded to suggest otherwise

Had the three shots and am in the form of my life and got covid, no symptoms, and would not have been aware that I had it but for a positive test. Will continue to boost my immune sysem with whatever shots are available, the science is sound and proven despite the efforts of the deluded to suggest otherwise
It's about personal choice now but injecting kids is lunacy with so much contradiction coming from the empire now, e.g "get jabbed and you won't get covid" , no mrna in breastmilk as shown above. I was lucky in that I got it before the injection was released so natural immunity has worked out fantastic.The ant vaxxers got lucky with omicron is its a natural vaccine in itself so thank God no need for any more discrimination although sadly it's still happening.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼