Wuhan Wheeze

I would value his opinion as a football player as he moves in those circles, if he says he had never seen a football player collapse in training or a match during his time and now he is seeing a massive increase ,then something must be going on.
Maybe it's because of covid infections, maybe it's adverse reactions to vaccination, at least it should investigated.
If he showed me peer reviewed research that says this is happening on a scale not seen before I'd listen to him or anyone else.

Also, does he.not remember Mark Vivian Foe, Fabrice Muambu and others who collapsed on the pitch. A ten second Google found me this.

All pre covid.

No,.I agree with all the above. Like Campbell I think it warrenta investigation which is being ignored.
Campbell interestingly is now afraid to speak his mind on his channel due to his questioning of the benefits of the jab. Sad , he cannot even now report on facts and peer reviewed data on adverse or even suspected adverse events.
The excess is across all age groups so a hot summer cannot really explain it all away. It all needs to be looked at but it won't and we know why.
At least you are willing to acknowledge that it should, posters here deflect to automated response that it's all lies.
Yeah, posting stuff like this
"Every event I seem to be watching there seems to someone collapsing or matches across all sports being stopped due to emergencies in the crowd or on the pitch. There are reports of embalmers finding very weird massive blood clots in deceased, all hush hush...."

Will make people dismiss your posts as lies...

Oh really? Is he wrong? Is he right? I don't know. But I do know that he has changed and a lot of people see him as a sort of anti-vax, ivermectin pushing screwball now.

How has he changed m8?
He has been going on about the high death rate since July.
With some people on all sides it's either your for or against us and reporting facts gets pushed to the side.
I see a lot of people now trying to conflate what he is saying into the anti vax, all a government plot narrative which is rubbish as well.
He is just questioning the stats, it's not about sides if you approach it from a scientific standpoint.
I took the vax, so did one of my kids and my wife, I delayed with my other younger kid who ended up getting Covid.
I dont regret taking the vaccine but I probably as things stand won't take it again as the situation has involved.
Everything doesn't have to be black or white.

How has he changed m8?
He has been going on about the high death rate since July.
With some people on all sides it's either your for or against us and reporting facts gets pushed to the side.
I see a lot of people now trying to conflate what he is saying into the anti vax, all a government plot narrative which is rubbish as well.
He is just questioning the stats, it's not about sides if you approach it from a scientific standpoint.
I took the vax, so did one of my kids and my wife, I delayed with my other younger kid who ended up getting Covid.
I dont regret taking the vaccine but I probably as things stand won't take it again as the situation has involved.
Everything doesn't have to be black or white.
I’m the same as you I took the first 2 shots as I believed it to be the right thing to do at that time and I still do however I as things have moved on I believe the risk to me is very low and I don’t want to keep taking shots indefinitely.

Being honest I couldn’t give a shit what others do, be it they take or they don’t however I do wish people would just stfu about it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Chris Kent and Gearóid Farrelly
The White Horse, Ballincollig

17th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

3 Of A Kind

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼