Wuhan Wheeze

No ,but there are worrying excess deaths across Europe which is being ignored.
So you've decided it's solely vaccine related with no real evidence.
There was a heatwave, people who didn't go to the doctor during the pandemic have ended up dying of undiagnosed cancer etc. People whove had Covid have developed further problems such as heart, respiratory etc and have died.
Do the figures require attention and analysis? Yes they do but that's about all that can be said of the data at the moment.

So you've decided it's solely vaccine related with no real evidence.
There was a heatwave, people who didn't go to the doctor during the pandemic have ended up dying of undiagnosed cancer etc. People whove had Covid have developed further problems such as heart, respiratory etc and have died.
Do the figures require attention and analysis? Yes they do but that's about all that can be said of the data at the moment.
No,.I agree with all the above. Like Campbell I think it warrenta investigation which is being ignored.
Campbell interestingly is now afraid to speak his mind on his channel due to his questioning of the benefits of the jab. Sad , he cannot even now report on facts and peer reviewed data on adverse or even suspected adverse events.
The excess is across all age groups so a hot summer cannot really explain it all away. It all needs to be looked at but it won't and we know why.
At least you are willing to acknowledge that it should, posters here deflect to automated response that it's all lies.

I always value the opinions of ex premier league players on such matters as health and science.

Don't you?
I would value his opinion as a football player as he moves in those circles, if he says he had never seen a football player collapse in training or a match during his time and now he is seeing a massive increase ,then something must be going on.
Maybe it's because of covid infections, maybe it's adverse reactions to vaccination, at least it should investigated.

Tbh the vaccine doesn't prevent you getting it or passing it on, it does reduce the severity of Covid but does it do this when it's your second time getting it?
I would think it will be recommended to just the old and the vulnerable next time along but that's just my guess.

Tbh the vaccine doesn't prevent you getting it or passing it on, it does reduce the severity of Covid but does it do this when it's your second time getting it?
I would think it will be recommended to just the old and the vulnerable next time along but that's just my guess.
I agree, but I would be concerned about just how vulnerable someone is,it's a fine line ,could it push them.over the edge,hard decision.
The mass rollout was a huge mistake considering it did not effect spread.
👍

I always value the opinions of ex premier league players on such matters as health and science.

Don't you?
Tbf, I'd put MLT streets ahead of the likes of Drucker with his notions of Infodemics. I think Drucker needs to use less brain and more brawn with his shelf stackng day job. Imagine some duffle coat wearing Glanmire Norrie with delusions of grandeur. Sad. :(

I agree, but I would be concerned about just how vulnerable someone is,it's a fine line ,could it push them.over the edge,hard decision.
The mass rollout was a huge mistake considering it did not effect spread.
👍
Yes it did at least at the start and it probably prevented a lot of deaths as the first form of Covid killed a lot of people. Our death rate was much lower then other unvaccinated countries.
The evidence pointed to the best possible scenario for someone was to take the vaccine and then later on catch the variant.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Juicy Couture Fc

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼