Wuhan Wheeze

It's been interesting seeing Dr. Boomer go from unyielding trust in the science to quite skeptical of the whole situation we find ourselves in. It'll be interesting to see if this excess deaths trend continues. I had heard nothing about it until I watched this video.
The mainstream news outlets won't touch this with a bargepole. Excess deaths up 35%in Spain in July I think he referred to!!!.
There are between 1 and 1.5 k extra people dying in the UK per week for months now and not a word. None of these are covid deaths.
Every event I seem to be watching there seems to someone collapsing or matches across all sports being stopped due to emergencies in the crowd or on the pitch. There are reports of embalmers finding very weird massive blood clots in deceased, all hush hush....

The mainstream news outlets won't touch this with a bargepole. Excess deaths up 35%in Spain in July I think he referred to!!!.
There are between 1 and 1.5 k extra people dying in the UK per week for months now and not a word. None of these are covid deaths.
Every event I seem to be watching there seems to someone collapsing or matches across all sports being stopped due to emergencies in the crowd or on the pitch. There are reports of embalmers finding very weird massive blood clots in deceased, all hush hush....
It's well reported on The BBC that hospitals are busier than usual and expect it to continue for the foreseeable

giphy.gif

:ROFLMAO:

😂

Deep State forces spend hundreds of millions on keeping the conspiracies a secret, but I gotta guy on the internet with a YouTube video......

It's been interesting seeing Dr. Boomer go from unyielding trust in the science to quite skeptical of the whole situation we find ourselves in. It'll be interesting to see if this excess deaths trend continues. I had heard nothing about it until I watched this video.
If you are referring to Campbell that's not what has happened m8. He has always been about the science and the stats and the facts. That's why he is reporting this as well.

Which events have you seen in the last few weeks?

Do you know that you are talking bollocks or are you so stupid that you actually believe this stuff?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Terry Alderton and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Ben Portsmouth - This Is Elvis

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼