Wuhan Wheeze

From yesterday

“Health Service Executive CEO Paul Reid has said plans to reconfigure the Emergency Department at Our Lady's Hospital Navan will proceed, despite a request from Minister for Health Stephen Donnelly to put them on hold.

Speaking on RTÉ's This Week, Mr Reid said that "it would be a mistake" for the minister to use his powers under Section 10 of the Health Act to direct the Health Service Executive to call a halt to its plans.”

Yere all monsters.

#HoldFirm
A lad in our office was at a wedding last week. The wedding had been postponed/rearranged etc so had been a while coming around. The sister of the groom flies in from USA, gets Covid, and decides that shes not missing the wedding given how much of an ordeal it had all been. The selfish gobshite attends the wedding and approx 50% have tested positive since

Hard to fathom

A lad in our office was at a wedding last week. The wedding had been postponed/rearranged etc so had been a while coming around. The sister of the groom flies in from USA, gets Covid, and decides that shes not missing the wedding given how much of an ordeal it had all been. The selfish gobshite attends the wedding and approx 50% have tested positive since

Hard to fathom
jaysus - surprised the family let her go? can't make up my mind as to whether I admire her "i don't care what people think" attitude or whether I think she's thick as a plank; ignorance in the real sense of the word.. i'm veering towards the latter

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

13th Apr 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Buffalo Soul - Bob Marley Tribute

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼