Wuhan Wheeze

This certainly feels rushed
The country was coping relatively easily with upwards of 40,000 case a day for the last month. Half the country got covid in that time. It literally can’t get worse than that yet we coped fine.

Restrictions are only there to protect the health service. Clearly this variant doesn’t threaten it heavily. Time to go back and try be normal but I understand the sense of fear in the public as that’s all we’ve been taught to do in the last two years.

Ars*holes like this simpleton don't appreciate that all the restrictions were about stopping hospitals being overwhelmed.

You'd want to have been living on the moon not to have seen the awful, awful scenes in New York and Bergamo where people died in big numbers because of just that.

Oooh I couldn't go drinking until past midnight for a few months. Get the f*ck over yourself .

Last edited:

Ars*holes like this simpleton don't appreciate that all the restrictions were about stopping hospitals being overwhelmed.

You'd want to have been living on the moon nor to have seen the awful, awful scenes in New York and Bergamo where people died in big numbers because of just that.

Oooh I couldn't go drinking until past midnight for a few months. Get the f*ck over yourself .

Well said.

He’s like a fella at the end of a safe car trip laughing at fellow passengers for wearing a seatbelt.

It looks like we’re out the other side and the likes of him didn’t really contribute anything positive to the whole episode so gloating like it’s some sort of victory for them is bullshit.

We’re out of it because 95% of the population are smarter than Wooly bollocks.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼