Wuhan Wheeze

Walking in town for the first time since early December. The place is packed!

I think the 8pm shutting time is not applicable anymore. Quick glances in to pubs and they are busy, it’s like everyone adjusted their watches to pretend it’s actually later in the day.
It’s time to make a big move and fast move towards reopening as close to normal as we can but keep mask wearing in certain places IMO.

We have seen the outcome for approx 30,000 cases a day for almost a month and it’s not a threat to our health system with omicron. Can it really get worse if we open things back open as close to normal as possible? Most have an immunity of sorts anyway.

I don’t really understand the dragging it out to summer whatever the case is. We did that last year and by the time we opened up, we were closing again. I did understand the need for caution with omicron but we’ve seen enough now to know we have to make a move in the opposite direction.

Walking in town for the first time since early December. The place is packed!

I think the 8pm shutting time is not applicable anymore. Quick glances in to pubs and they are busy, it’s like everyone adjusted their watches to pretend it’s actually later in the day.

Saw some old fella being carried down the road by his two pals at 8 O'Clock the other evening.

People are obviously just going out at 2 or 3pm.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sprints
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

25th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Robot Dreams (G)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼