Wuhan Wheeze

Was there a Covid-19 global panic when they were young and eligible for vaccine's you colossal gigantic bone headed half-wit?
Healthy children don't need covid /experimental mRNA vaccines.
Give it to you kids if you want you dopey twit. They'll even get a badge and lolly after.🙄
Best of luck to you.

Give it to you kids if you want you dopey twit. They'll even get a badge and lolly after.🙄
Best of luck to you.
Do healthy children need the MMR vaccine? Mine had no sign of any sickness when they got theirs, but yes they do. There are crackpots that refuse to have their kids vaccinated against MMR but I have no intention of listening to them over medics.. why would I?

Do I know what was in that vaccine, or how it worked? Nope, I have no training of any sort that would allow me too even begin that analysis, so I depend on the people that do. Did that vaccine come with no side effects, or any of the medicines they have taken over their lives? Nope, because thats not how medicine works, but you take it knowing this

Unless you have an informed point of view then STFU, you're only parroting shit you barely comprehend.

Vaccines help prepare the body to fight foreign viruses like Covid.

Children do not receive "experimental" vaccines as by that definition they would not have F.D.A., E.M.A or N.I.A.C. etc regulatory approval for their use you monumental monster sized skulled dolt.

Best of luck to you.
Not sure you understand the point of vaccines there. Giving someone a vaccine when they are ill with a virus is like locking the stable after the horse has bolted. That's why we give them to healthy people.

Do healthy children need the MMR vaccine? Mine had no sign of any sickness when they got theirs, but yes they do. There are crackpots that refuse to have their kids vaccinated against MMR but I have no intention of listening to them over medics.. why would I?

Do I know what was in that vaccine, or how it worked? Nope, I have no training of any sort that would allow me too even begin that analysis, so I depend on the people that do. Did that vaccine come with no side effects, or any of the medicines they have taken over their lives? Nope, because thats not how medicine works, but you take it knowing this

Unless you have an informed point of view then STFU, you're only parroting shit you barely comprehend.
If you don't understand bthe difference between MMR vaccines and the covid gunk being given to your children you are a bad parent and need to wise up.

You need to wise you you ghoul.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

11th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼