Wuhan Wheeze

I passed a demonstration at both sides of a junction and lads walking up and down the lanes of cars handing out fliers last night. Got a good chuckle from it admittedly.. the pHARM banner was probably the best, followed closely by some rhyming shit about Luke O Neils 'lies', something about masks as well

All of these lads are free to do whatever they want at this stage including their pointless protest, there are no restrictions I can think of.. what are they after, or is it juts a classic case of perma-outrage?

The risk of developing long COVID sans vaccination is far greater given current research.
If the flu disappeared the last 2 years because it was outcompeted by covid , and now
Reason to wear masks in public, would not fancy acquiring long COVID like symptoms 😮
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/long-term-effects/index.html
I do not personally know anyone with long covid, 1 lad in work said he had it. There was a woman on red fm last month who was in an awful state and completely housebound ,felt very sorry for her.
She was pretty sure she had long covid and it sounded horrendous for her. Thing is, she said she got it in January 2020 , so when she brings up with medical establishment they tell her it couldn't be as covid was not even here then, says a lot imo.The chap in work had covid and had the given time off, he went back to his doctor after 2 weeks and said he still felt tired, his doctor told him he had long covid. Make of that what you will.
It took me months, years ago, to shake off a chest infection, but the word long flu didn't exist.
Ironic, I find it , I believe that woman who was housebound had long covid regardless of what the medics are telling her , I don't believe the lad in work had long covid.

I passed a demonstration at both sides of a junction and lads walking up and down the lanes of cars handing out fliers last night. Got a good chuckle from it admittedly.. the pHARM banner was probably the best, followed closely by some rhyming shit about Luke O Neils 'lies', something about masks as well

All of these lads are free to do whatever they want at this stage including their pointless protest, there are no restrictions I can think of.. what are they after, or is it juts a classic case of perma-outrage?
They are
Reason to wear masks in public, would not fancy acquiring long COVID like symptoms 😮
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/long-term-effects/index.html
A lot of symptoms there, all very like illnesses that existed pre covid .

If the flu disappeared the last 2 years because it was outcompeted by covid , and now

I do not personally know anyone with long covid, 1 lad in work said he had it. There was a woman on red fm last month who was in an awful state and completely housebound ,felt very sorry for her.
She was pretty sure she had long covid and it sounded horrendous for her. Thing is, she said she got it in January 2020 , so when she brings up with medical establishment they tell her it couldn't be as covid was not even here then, says a lot imo.The chap in work had covid and had the given time off, he went back to his doctor after 2 weeks and said he still felt tired, his doctor told him he had long covid. Make of that what you will.
It took me months, years ago, to shake off a chest infection, but the word long flu didn't exist.
Ironic, I find it , I believe that woman who was housebound had long covid regardless of what the medics are telling her , I don't believe the lad in work had long covid.
Nothing like one anecdote from one incel to turn the scientific community on its head.

Where’s your response to my comments on your silly little video?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼