Wuhan Wheeze

Covid/nature have PWNd me good m8s.. red wine smells and tastes absolutely rank!

Just settled down to have a glass, opened bottle one.. ugh, corked, entire thing down the sink. Opened bottle two (different wine), same exact rank smell and taste..

For Fock Sake 😢

Covid/nature have PWNd me good m8s.. red wine smells and tastes absolutely rank! Just settled down to have a glass, opened bottle one.. ugh, corked, entire thing down the sink. Opened bottle two (different wine), same exact rank smell and taste.. For Fock Sake 😢
Sorry to hear that Happyhonkaman, Covid is dreadful, wish you well.

Washed my car a couple of days after I got a positive test. Just as something to do. I paid for it after. Was wrecked. Felt like a was going to collapse. Luckily a little lie down and some dioralyte sorted it. I learned my lesson and rested after that until it cleared.

Your long Covid could be corked wine syndrome for a while!
Hopefully not! It’s mad, it smells absolutely rank, like a bottle that’s been open for weeks, not a hope Id ever drink any again if it stayed like this!. The missus just came back there and I had her taste the wine is all good.

There’s nothing else at all that smells or tastes funny!

Hopefully not! It’s mad, it smells absolutely rank, like a bottle that’s been open for weeks, not a hope Id ever drink any again if it stayed like this!. The missus just came back there and I had her taste the wine is all good.

It is good that it is only the wine that tastes bad, you can still enjoy other food and drink.

There is a girl at work that got her taste buds all fucked up by covid. Everything tastes of onions or some shit. i can't remember exactly. A very strange disease that seems to infect everyone differently.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nicole Maguire
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

25th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Kisses, Juozas (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5pm

More events ▼