• If you're referencing a news story in your post, it's better form to paste a link to the story rather than copying and pasting the whole story into your PROC post. It's fairer to the entity that produced the content that they get the click on their website. Nice one.

Wuhan Wheeze

Donald Trump

Thats my point - I never claimed to understand vaccines at the level you would need to make a worthwhile judgement, because I am not a doctor, virologist, immunologist etc. The difference is you don't either but that wont stop you convincing yourself that you do and making an absolute tit of yourself.

I'll take my advice from medics, you continue to take yours from Reddit
Exactly Honky m8.

These people think they know better than people with phDs, and professorships.

It's the height of fucking arrogance really.

Reuters December 8, 20218:06 AM GMT

Germany records highest daily COVID deaths since February​

(COVID-19) in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at Havelhoehe Community Hospital in Berlin, Germany, December 6, 2021. REUTERS/Fabrizio Bensch

FHBKZJBA6NPCVO6PFSWEGXO6UQ.jpg

BERLIN, Dec 8 (Reuters) - Germany recorded the highest number of deaths from COVID-19 since February on Wednesday as it battles to stop a fourth wave of the pandemic.
A total of 69,601 new infections were reported, 2,415 more than the same time a week ago, and another 527 people died - the highest number since Feb. 12 - to bring the total to 104,047, the German Robert Koch Institute for disease control said.

Only 67% of people in Germany are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

Fantastic and impeccable timing there with your titanic whopping sized gargantuan head and all.
Pmsl Robert Koch institute

Lots of medics, nurses, scientists advise against giving these jabs to anyone who's immune system is not weak. There's no need for it.
Best of luck to you either way.

No, 'lots' of them are not advising against giving these jabs, you have found a few and decided they are the ones to listen to - there are always those that will disagree or dissent in democratic society and thats fine. The vast majority of doctors and government medical advisors everywhere in the world have advocated for the vaccines, there is no disputing this

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hang Massive
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

17th Jun 2022 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
View more events ▼