Wuhan Wheeze

Instead of a vaccine mandate, how's about if you don't get the jab, you automatically get placed back of the queue for treatment. The precedent is there with addicts and organ donation.

Right now, people are hedging their bets in that if they get covid they'll still get treated at the hospital.

So stop cancelling other services (incl elective treatment) to provide covid facilities for the anti vaxxers.

To those who counter with "but I pay my USC, I should get treated the same as everyone else" I say everyone else gets treated with a vaccination. That's the treatment. And if you still get covid, then you'll be taken care of to the best if our abilities.

MattY, your thoughts on this please? Especially in regards to the precedent and my last counter about the USC.

How will that work out for you if this new variant is not inhibited by the vaccine?

New COVID mutation is variant 'of concern', says WHO​

The World Health Organisation says an advisory group has recommended that the variant detected in South Africa should be designated as "of concern".
It is the fifth coronavirus variant to be given this designation.
In a statement, WHO said preliminary evidence suggests the latest variant carries a "higher risk of re-infection than other variants of concern".
The B.1.1.529 mutation was assigned the name Omicron.
The WHO added: "The first known confirmed B.1.1.529 infection was from a specimen collected on 9 November 2021.
"This variant has a large number of mutations, some of which are concerning.
"Preliminary evidence suggests an increased risk of reinfection with this variant, as compared to other VOCs.
"The number of cases of this variant appears to be increasing in almost all provinces in South Africa."

The World Health Organization has said that the latest Covid-19 variant first identified in South Africa has been classed as a "variant of concern".

"Based on the evidence presented indicative of a detrimental change in Covid-19 epidemiology ... the WHO has designated B.1.1.529 as a variant of concern, named Omicron," the UN health agency said in a statement.

They should have called it Olegunn. 👈

Please, please, these ideologues do not use logic. They use hysteria, fear, divisive language, circular reasoning and quoting 'official' figures and numbers to make their scare-mongering as their main argumentation tool.

Omicron - sounds ominous. I'm scared...

Handy Run's post is probably the most hysterical comment I have seen so far on the whole covid situation, it's really out there. The vaccines are hardly any good as it is, and I've read this new super variant is likely vaccine resistant. How would his demented plan work out like 🤣

4620 new cases.

The number of people in hospital with coronavirus is 571, down 27 since yesterday. Of these, 118 are in intensive care, a decrease of eight.
0mG!!!1 iS there any reports on the ominous Omicron yet? Any official figures? Will my double-jab hold up? I was going to get a triple jab before this Omicron variant and tell people on teh internet but now I might have to get more? I hope I have to more vaccines in me. I'll feel safe then once and for all. I hop e people will virtual back-slap me when I tell them I got test3d.

#BeSafe #HoldFirm #Morons

Last edited:
Handy Run's post is probably the most hysterical comment I have seen so far on the whole covid situation, it's really out there. The vaccines are hardly any good as it is, and I've read this new super variant is likely vaccine resistant. How would his demented plan work out like 🤣
Stop biy. It's a fucking joke now at this stage. A fucking joke for morons.

Always remind me of people that are waiting for a green light at a pedestrian crossing. All the morons stay there on red, even if there's no traffic visible at all. The minute you go, all the morons go. Can't think for themselves. Always looking for someone else to take initiative or to be given directions or to be told what to do or how to behave. Once someone makes the first move, then they move.

#HoldFirm #StaySafe #Morons

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

All You Need Is Death (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 4:15pm

More events ▼