Worst thing about Aging?

Nerd who cant get laid goes through guys posts for 5 hours looking for stuff. Yes i am in Asia. Was back in Ireland for a while when Covid lockdowns hit. No problem picking up pussy in Ireland while i was back albeit a little bit older than what i am used to. Late 30s early 40s range. Back to some nice younger women now who are more feminine and not angry wine smelling flabby wans like some female posters here. They love older tall white guys here where i am who can wine and dine them. Waiting for the racist comments from the "tolerant" posters here that Asian women only want money and green card etc etc and thats why they are with me.....
Not trolling , but would ya not prefer the benefits of being in a relationship with someone that you love and who loves you ?

Was with my Dad at the weekend and he ran into an old buddy. Great to see him light up at the tales of divilment from yesteryear. Some amount of messing went on back then.
My Dad is over 80 but overall is in good health…..just likes his naps. I wont begrudge him that….

I’ll miss him terribly when he goes.
Its a hammer blow that nobody can explain or prepare you for (even if it has been a process), but no point dwelling on it - just enjoy spending the time with him now as you do

My grandfather was a great man for the stories of yesteryear.. dismissed by so many who didn't have the time to listen to them, but so much to learn there and he had an encyclopaedic memory. They had it tough, but didn't half make the most of it and you'd get the sense that they had great times amongst it all. Great story tellers too because phones and the internet didn't exist. I always loved the idea of him heading to Dublin for the match in the back of the paper van on top of the warm papers :)

You get crankier and moan a lot more.
Really? I find I'm going completely the opposite way. I can't be bothered my arse arguing about stuff anymore. People are gonna believe what they believe, and arguing will very rarely change a mind.

So other than something trivially important like football banter, I don't waste energy on arguing much anymore.

I'm also much easier pleased. Give me a good book or a game of football on the TV and I'm as happy as a pig in shit.

Its a hammer blow that nobody can explain or prepare you for (even if it has been a process), but no point dwelling on it - just enjoy spending the time with him now as you do

My grandfather was a great man for the stories of yesteryear.. dismissed by so many who didn't have the time to listen to them, but so much to learn there and he had an encyclopaedic memory. They had it tough, but didn't half make the most of it and you'd get the sense that they had great times amongst it all. Great story tellers too because phones and the internet didn't exist. I always loved the idea of him heading to Dublin for the match in the back of the paper van on top of the warm papers :)
Couldn't agree more m8. I love old people and listening to their stories of yesteryear and so on.

Better than any history book or documentary.

Couldn't agree more m8. I love old people and listening to their stories of yesteryear and so on.

Better than any history book or documentary.
Yep, quite happy myself to listen and learn

I have just finished a project with a guy handing over the empire to the son who sat in every meeting rolling his eyes at ‘the aul fella’ and apologising for him afterwards. What he doesn’t realise is that there is a lifetime of experience and knowledge there that he stupidly believes he has no need for because he has it all worked out by 35. A more deranged, ignorant gobshite you could never encounter, and his father an absolute gent.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼