Woman murdered in Tullamore..

2 kids just in the door from school.. my little girl asking why the teacher was murdered and if its dangerous etc etc. Just finished explaining the she doesn't have to worry, but you can see that she is completely confused

The principal told them all over thee tannoy what happened and asked for a minutes silence- fucking clowns
This is a fckin joke. People have lost the run of themselves.

2 kids just in the door from school.. my little girl asking why the teacher was murdered and if its dangerous etc etc. Just finished explaining the she doesn't have to worry, but you can see that she is completely confused

The principal told them all over thee tannoy what happened and asked for a minutes silence- fucking clowns
Absolutely, one of mine said his teacher went out about it for a hour and 20 minutes yesterday in the class. Don't know what happened today because I took them to be jabbed this morning.

With the constant man bashing these days, is it any wonder fellas like Frank Maloney end up getting a sex change? I’m actually thinking of getting one meself.

Maloney-498060.jpg
Hi Georgia Michelle

Was the minute's silence the idea of the unions?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Blades
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

7th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

THE TAN JACKETS

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:50pm

More events ▼