Woman murdered in Tullamore..

Is the Village shop in Mountbolus permanently closed down?

Something very Veronica Guerinesque about the funeral. The whole thing is all a bit like the Belfast Strangler as depicted in the TV Series The Fall.

The principal of the school is one impressive man. I've seen him interviewed a few times in the last week and you can see he's ready to burst into tears, but he holds it together and speaks so eloquently.

He walked by the hearse today holding a wreath too.

I'd imagine the staff and students in that school are struggling massively at the moment, but they have the right man looking after them.

The principal of the school is one impressive man. I've seen him interviewed a few times in the last week and you can see he's ready to burst into tears, but he holds it together and speaks so eloquently.

He walked by the hearse today holding a wreath too.

I'd imagine the staff and students in that school are struggling massively at the moment, but they have the right man looking after them.

Man??... whoa... Haven't you read?

Id imagine many of the white knights would also enjoy the wattsapps doing the rounds about Andrew and
probably share them, These messages make light of child abuse victims,

Im sure it was Ken o flynn on with Neil earlier who suggested some form of ice bath treatment for offenders, wtf?
He made a good point on free legal aid, limit the amount of chances these scum get, He mentioned california where there is a three strike
rule,
First offence you get a certain sentence, repeat the offence and sentence is doubled, and so on,
The three strike rule is for three felonies and it is life for the third offence or used to be anyways. Misdemeanours aren't covered by the three strike rule. With free legal here, you are entitled to a legal defence as per the constitution.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Funny Fridays Special

City Limits, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼